News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on February 19, 2008, 08:45:41 PM
In Oregon, the parents have to sign up for it if they want their kids to receive fluoride tablets in school.

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Cainad (dec.)

I'm afraid I don't quite know what you're saying, Jack.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The water in some areas contains natural fluoride, and people in those areas tend not to suffer from much tooth decay, which is what led to the development of fluoride supplements.

Of course, a good healthy diet with very little processed food makes a larger difference, but don't tell that to Americans.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu Fett on February 19, 2008, 03:51:11 PM
Also, when I was in 3rd grade, we used to get fluoride treatments IN SCHOOL every Tuesday. I hated it, it tasted fucking nasty...And yes, this was a Florida PUBLIC school, folks.

Sorry CS, but where you live I can't constitute as civilization. The Orlando area is really just a facade of amusement parks and resorts for the tourists, the residential areas are REALLY goober.

when i lived in germany we had flouride treatment.
swish and spit.
it was great. none of that here though.

and as far as the theme parks and resorts go... they're a bit far from me.
it isn't much of a civilization at all here considering the two major highways running E-W and N-S are nothing more than used car lots and check cashing places.
really quite sickening. (lol @ goober)

im hoping once the old man and i take our trip up north he'll realize what a stink hole this place really is and try a little harder to get the hell out of it.

im pretty sure that if i don't escape soon im gonna blow this place up. (yes the whole place) and it won't be missed by anyone i can think of

Darth Cupcake

America will be sad to lose its shriveled wang.

But I think our foreign policy would be vastly improved if suddenly all business was conducted in soprano.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on February 20, 2008, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: Suu Fett on February 14, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
So I responded with an, "LOLWUT", and trolled the fuck out of their forums and orchestrated denial of service attacks on their site.  :mrgreen:

Banninated.

That was hilarious.  They went down like a 90-year old lady and banned everyone on my server from ever accessing the site again.

We should attack his Livejournal at some point.

Awesome, we should. I'll get blamed for it immediately.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Not for me. The final pattern still needs work, but this is cut a bit bigger around the color and in the sleeves since the wearer has Cerebral Palsy. Belt is mine.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Cain on February 20, 2008, 03:21:40 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 19, 2008, 08:45:41 PM
In Oregon, the parents have to sign up for it if they want their kids to receive fluoride tablets in school.

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
Delayed but necessary :mittens: for quoting Dr. Strangelove
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Rebecca Chambers Pants!

Stay tuned as I attempt to make a bulletproof vest this week! YAY!

Richter

Is this for AB?

Also:  Thanks for the website with The Correct Cane.  I am ow only missing a pair of blue jeans.  I will go find such at the Amurican retail complex this weekend.  My days of living in thrift store stuff, bartered home made goods, and military surplus had to end eventually...
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Yes it's for AB, so I really gotta get a fucking move on it.

Say, do you know where I can get an affordable pair of green jungle boots locally? If not, I have to order hi-top Chuck Taylors from Zappos today. Incorrect, but at least they look okay for now.

Richter

Green?  My advice would be a $20 pair of chinese army boot knock offs, and some spray paint.
Army surplus, FTW.

I have an expendable pair, but I think they're oversized for your purposes.

Suu

I don't know if you've SEEN Rebecca's boots but...

LMNO

OMFG!  They're pixillated!

Suu

Dude...I should do a pixelated costume. That would rock.

"What are you?"

"Well I was looking at my source picture and blew it up for detail. So this is as detailed as I could get."

*walks around with various blocks of color that from 100ft away looks like the Overfiend*