News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Now, I just need to get it on Wikipedia...

Suu

Rebecca update:

I should have pics of a finished "bulletproof vest" including a CD jewel case 'trauma plate' later tonight.  :evil:

-Suu
Utilizing all sorts of materials to pull this off!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

lolwut

Epic.

Fail.

Oh well, it's for Anime Boston. All those 3rd rate costumers will think I'm a god anyway.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Even though you're a cosplay fag, it's hawt anyway.

Suu

That's cause I make this shit look good, yo!

I'm only wearing it Saturday because there is a huge Resident Evil group. I'll be looking like my normal weird slob self tomorrow and Sunday.

LMNO

I had the unpleasant experience of being near the Convention Center on Saturday.

The applicable meme is, "Unflattering costumes are not flattering."

Also ran into Anonymous on Newbury street, hawking the 4/12 raid.  I took a flyer, said, "how's it goin', anonymous?" and they seemed to enjoy the fact I called them out by their collective name.

Darth Cupcake

Oh man. Anonymous Boston is so into these raids. The best part? I am FINALLY actually going to be able to make the 4/12 raid! That makes me happy in my pance.

I likewise ran into some Anime Boston kids Thursday night when I was rushing through the Pru to get access to Barnes and Noble. It was painful.

Someone posted on the b0st0n LiveJournal community after seeing shots of cosplayers on the Bostonist blog and was all "Ooh man they are so cool and pretty! Will they come back again next year?" And I was all :lulz: "Yeah, they only post the pictures of the pretty ones. That's like eight pictures. There's a lot more people there than that, and you DON'T want to see most of the others."

-DC
Was hoping to see Suu in some of the pics, but alas, did not
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Suu doesn't leave the Convention Center and Sheraton Hotel in costume unless circumstances mandate as such. She has lackeys and minions to fetch her booze, food, and any other necessity.

ESPECIALLY ON A THURSDAY.

The con doesn't start til Friday, why the FUCK are you in costume Thursday night?!

Also: Hem, for great justice. Losers.

My next costume needs to involve a well-made prop of epic proportions that I can use to bash skulls in.

-Suu
Is getting too old for this shit, she thinks.

LMNO

"Why hem when you have red duct tape?"
  \
:joshua:

Suu

There was a duct tape costume contest or something from what I understand. Like the duct tape prom dress contest...Some stuff was neat, some stuff was.....ZOMG WHY?!

I once used white medical tape as binding...but at least that LOOKS like cloth, damnit.  :argh!:

Suu

....I have acquired a full-out Ep1 style Obi-Wan Jedi costume for free.

....I'm highly thinking I need to tie-dye this or something.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

You can't have it! MINE! (Though the idea of you dressing as a Jedi seems a bit too cliche...)

It was Travis's. I don't think it'll fit either you or Mr. Suu, unfortunately.

Richter

Quote from: Suu Fett on April 16, 2008, 08:49:14 PM
You can't have it! MINE! (Though the idea of you dressing as a Jedi seems a bit too cliche...)

Its a reflex. 
Cliched? 
I was only figuring on it as a base layer before I douse myself with blue glowstick and challange a mall Santa.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on April 16, 2008, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on April 16, 2008, 08:49:14 PM

Its a reflex. 
Cliched? 
I was only figuring on it as a base layer before I douse myself with blue glowstick and challange a mall Santa.

LEAVE YOUR SICK FETISHES OUT OF MY FREAD!