News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

SRSLY, I'd be like this:
:walken:

"You cannot strike me down as easily as Jesus, Claus"
Except a Jedi, and glowing.
[done now, kthxbai]
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

If we can figure out a way to do a Blue Ghost Christopher Walken...

:fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

Quote from: Suu! on April 16, 2008, 08:17:42 PM
....I have acquired a full-out Ep1 style Obi-Wan Jedi costume for free.

....I'm highly thinking I need to tie-dye this or something.

Your flip-flopping loyalties are beginning to alarm me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Oh no...trust me. The idea of me wearing a full out canon-style Old Republic Jedi costume gives me the heebie jeebies. Hence why the "Jedi" that I actually DO have a costume for wears a black jumpsuit.

I'm thinking of either dying it to my liking and keeping it for those formal Jedi events at Hasbro or with Lucasfilm when they need them, tweaking it to fit my husband and turning it into Ep II Anakin (which in my opinion is a nicer costume than his leathery Ep III one, the cloak has no sleeves and it's very cool) or reselling it, even though I'm paying nothing for it.

We'll see when I get it. My friend says it's not worth it to sell, hence why he's giving it to me.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

... well, ok then.

BVH
-wouldn't want Palpatine to cry like the baby Jezuz

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Suu

My 20 year old 5'2" 105lb sister has a Palpatine costume. No lie. I just never got the chance for good pics for Legion submission before she went back to Florida.

hooplala

Like, a black cloak Emperor look, or an elaborate Chancellor Palpatine look?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

yeah, aren't we just talking about a hooded graduation gown here?

"Accept this diploma, and your transition to the dark side will be complete "
                                   /

Suu

Quote from: Hoopla on April 17, 2008, 07:04:31 PM
Like, a black cloak Emperor look, or an elaborate Chancellor Palpatine look?

Return of the Jedi style Emperor complete with facial appliances. She loves Palpatine and can do his voice pretty well, but she will never admit to it in public, unfortunately.

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 17, 2008, 07:12:22 PM
yeah, aren't we just talking about a hooded graduation gown here?

"Accept this diploma, and your transition to the dark side will be complete "
                                   /

You'd be surprised how hard it is to find the right fabric though.

hooplala

Wasn't the actor in Empire actually a woman originally?  With Chimp eyes or something?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Yeah, they ended up replacing her with Ian McDiarmid when they released the 2004 versions. Except for the fact that he's wearing his gray robes from Revenge of the Sith, is a bit heavier and blows the original script's continuity through Lucas's bad re-writing, it works better.

That man was skinny as hell in in the 80s, apparently, because he looks HEALTHY now.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAY SUU ARE YOU AT COMIC CON?

hooplala

Quote from: Suu! on April 17, 2008, 07:23:51 PM
Yeah, they ended up replacing her with Ian McDiarmid when they released the 2004 versions. Except for the fact that he's wearing his gray robes from Revenge of the Sith, is a bit heavier and blows the original script's continuity through Lucas's bad re-writing, it works better.

That man was skinny as hell in in the 80s, apparently, because he looks HEALTHY now.

Some old people do wither and become more thin over time, so it's not impossible that he might have been heavier then...

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Quote from: noodlefred on April 18, 2008, 03:37:55 PM
HAY SUU ARE YOU AT COMIC CON?

I leave tonight at 7:25pm on the Amtrak Regional. I don't actually hit the floors until 9am tomorrow. For both Saturday and Sunday I'm at the 501st Legion table from 9am-1pm, then I'm on the floor in costume from 1pm-5pm.

Quote from: Hoopla on April 18, 2008, 03:49:25 PM
Quote from: Suu! on April 17, 2008, 07:23:51 PM

Some old people do wither and become more thin over time, so it's not impossible that he might have been heavier then...

Makeup ftw.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

SUU GO TO TABLE CC33 (whereevr that is) ANSAY HI STEVE ELLIS FROM NICHOLE  GARBER
and if hes not there...LEAVE A NOTE SAYING HI STEVE ELLIS FORM NICHOLE GARBER

...if you are bored that is...and stuff..