News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

You can't make white OR black. It's impossible with pigment.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Suu! on May 06, 2008, 06:58:12 PM
You can't make white OR black. It's impossible with pigment.

Suu

Can't make yellow either. It's a primary.

... :|

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

damn that gif is funny.

what's funnier is that a fucking teacher though you can make white from mixing colors.

can i get a DUH HYUK!

btw- was this a southern teacher?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on May 07, 2008, 05:30:45 AM
damn that gif is funny.

what's funnier is that a fucking teacher though you can make white from mixing colors.

can i get a DUH HYUK!

YOU CAN.  WHITE IS THE SUM OF ALL COLORS ADDED TOGETHER.

WORKS BETTER WITH LIGHT THAN PAINT, THOUGH.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

...I think I want to make a real Scarlet O'Hara style Southern Belle gown for no reason other than to say I have it.

Or.

Since the 'Elegant Gothic Aristocrat/Lolita" style is so popular with costumers now, I should twist it and make an elegant gothic Southern Belle.

"OH LAWD!"

Discuss.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

DO IT. NAO.
HOOOPSKIRTSSSSSSSS

Suu

Oh I has a hoopskirt.  :mrgreen: I'll need the proper corset though. And I don't mean a gothic dominatrix corset, I mean one that is tailored for the 1860s. Goodbye, floating ribs.

hooplala

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on May 07, 2008, 05:30:45 AM

No.  Toronto.

But thats almost as bad.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Southern Canada...lol.

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeech.

and gothic lolita southern belle?
shit yeah!

Suu

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on May 07, 2008, 05:11:29 PM
yeech.

and gothic lolita southern belle?
shit yeah!

of course, I'll risk people thinking I'm Mana (J-Rock Visual Kei performer/fashion designer) but if I design it right color wise and just spike my existing short hair out instead of trying for a wig, it has the potential to look amazing.

LMNO

You would pretty much have to make either Richter or Mr Suu a Rhett Butler outfit, though...

Suu

I can see Richter rocking the top hat more than Mr. Suu...but Mr. Suu would wear the suit better. Hmm...