News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

The w1n just keeps on w1nn1n' in this fread. :mittens:

Also, gunchick photo. I had to check, yep spooged. Damn.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Suu

This is a LARP shirt for Not Red Ame, made out of hunter green dupioni silk:

It looks kind of frumpy, but everything does on a hanger...When I put it on my dressform it looked like a maternity shirt.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Not Red Ame

now all the LARPers are going to make fun of me  :x

Suu

No way, dude...they're going to be jealous of your amazing shirt!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Everything does look frumpy on a hanger, so it looks kinda frumpy. But imagining it on a person--it looks like it will be gorgeous!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Not Red Ame on July 27, 2008, 02:28:22 AM
now all the LARPers are going to make fun of me  :x

no, everyone else will make fun of you.

HAW HAW

Suu

D-Cup: I'm going to need an assistant this weekend. Feel up to the challenge? I can't pay you, but I can cook...something.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Suu on August 05, 2008, 05:13:50 PM
D-Cup: I'm going to need an assistant this weekend. Feel up to the challenge? I can't pay you, but I can cook...something.

Hell yes. Especially if there's any chance in starting in on my hat. Either way, I will gladly drive down. Saturday?
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Saturday works. It's just that I have a pile of freelance work I have to get done now for CW and on top of that two more commissions that need to be finished, including the Prussian Officer which I have a hard deadline for (The 22nd, and I get paid to hand-deliver it to Manhattan.  :fap: ) It's also the same pattern for the man's Imperial Officer tunic, so I can show you how that works, and you get to see me make button holes.

...Fuck, I still need buttons and dark blue trim.  :x

Suu

Two! Two apprentices!

AH AH AH!

HAY CHECK OUT WHAT DCUP MADE TODAY!

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

MOTHER PRUSSIA!

An Edwardian military coat loosely based on a Prussian Curassier (Before ironing):

Insanity lining...

Insanity black pleats...ARGH!!!! Even looking at this makes me pissed.

Here's some better shots with a real camera...:

I got REALLY lucky with finding those buttons. I had a bitch of a time looking for something suitable and these just happened to have the German Coat of Arms, even say something in German that I forgot to write down so I could accurately translate.

Jenne

Richter

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2008, 05:35:03 AM

I got REALLY lucky with finding those buttons. I had a bitch of a time looking for something suitable and these just happened to have the German Coat of Arms, even say something in German that I forgot to write down so I could accurately translate.

Gott Mittuns?
:mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat