News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh it looks awesome! I will send you a stack of cards. :)

I don't know if it's just coincidence, but after I sent you that leaf I got a bunch of orders from your area, all new customers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

It's possible, I would basically just rattle off your website if people asked about it. D-Cup, Eve, and I need to like walk around one day somewhere like at a mall or busy city and just whore you out. Plus I'll send cards to my family with the gifts which will help. I'll send you some of mine for my artwork, don't have any for the garb yet.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

This is the flag that took me all day yesterday to paint only for it to rain and snow today and the parade to be canceled:

Everything is free-hand except for when I used Richter's round shield to scale the Rebel logo, which looks more symmetrical in person and hanging straight of course.

Here's a wider shot to scale:

Acrylic on rayon, btw.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

cool! i like the colouring on the wave!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Thanks! It's a bitch to paint on rayon. Ugh.

Suu

Make your own spaggy gym bag out of a free X-Large T-Shirt!

Behold! T-shirt!

Cut off sleeves and neck. Turn inside out and stitch bottom and armholes shut. Roll hem the top to create a channel for drawstring cord.

Borrow Richter to install grommets.

Feed through 2 meters of cord, yank through cuts on each side seam evenly. pull through grommets, knot, and away you go!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Richter and I are currently working on making him the most horrible shirt known to man.  :fap:

Suu

HOLY SHIT WOMAN!

:mittens: X 100!!!

Also, PM me your address so I can send you your skirts. I only request that you model and take pics of them for me.  :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Bonus points if you take pics of you wearing only the skirt.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

Jack of All Threads presents The Nigel Line™!

:mrgreen:

The shiny one is the one that made me want to kill a motherfucker, and my machine was very VERY intolerable when making the orange one (go figure. I ended up naming it Little Orange's real name.) I apologize in advance for the mess.

Nast

Gosh, so pretty!  :D
I think the shiny one is especially nice, even though it gave you hell to make it. Your efforts were well worth it!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Richter

Those look great put together!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat