News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

damn.
i have nothing to trade.
(that anyone in their right mind would want)

those skirts look like nice fabric.
and the leaves i would totally rock.

Suu

Quote from: Squid-diddle on December 12, 2008, 07:43:46 AM
damn.
i have nothing to trade.
(that anyone in their right mind would want)

those skirts look like nice fabric.
and the leaves i would totally rock.

It's okay. When we drive down in March we'll come over for a BBQ and jointly scorch meat together!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on December 11, 2008, 04:33:28 AM
Jack of All Threads presents The Nigel Line™!

:mrgreen:

The shiny one is the one that made me want to kill a motherfucker, and my machine was very VERY intolerable when making the orange one (go figure. I ended up naming it Little Orange's real name.) I apologize in advance for the mess.

DUDE those are fucking adorable! YAYYYYY! :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am now  totally stoked. WOOOOOOO!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Today's 13th century dress is brought to you by, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum!

Better pics to come when I get batteries.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

That's 100% linen! 9 bucks a yard!  :x

...But omfg, is it BEAUTIFUL FUCKING STUFF.

The next dress I'm making is out of cotton broadcloth. Even with all the shiny trim I'm going to be putting on it, it will never compare to the majesty of real linen.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Heyyyyy fabric seems to be cheaper for you than it is for me! Where do you shop?

Suu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

Got in the leaves!

My sister's is...HOLY HELL.  :lulz:

I wouldn't have opened them since you had them all wrapped really well, but I was super-curious, and I'm putting chains on them.

THANKS NIGEL! SKIRTS GO OUT TODAY!

My sister sorta screwed up on eBay and bought my brother an iPod, but had it shipped to my address on accident since she didn't update her account, so that's two things I gotta mail today. Then 2 dresses on Wednesday...and then my family get's their presents after Christmas wrapped in Kwanzaa paper, because I'm evil like that and do it every year.  :mrgreen:

Thanks again! You ROCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY I'm glad they made it intact!

I will be working on your dolphin thingies shortly.