News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Nigel on December 19, 2008, 05:54:12 AM
Well, shit then, I will take some! My house is crazy. It looks great from the outside, but from the inside it's... quirky.

Nigel's house has a big game room, with heads mounted on walls. Except that instead of stuffed heads of bison and gazelle, the animals are alive and standing an another room with the wall with their head through a hole. And they can talk.

I've been there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2008, 05:04:29 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 19, 2008, 05:54:12 AM
Well, shit then, I will take some! My house is crazy. It looks great from the outside, but from the inside it's... quirky.

Nigel's house has a big game room, with heads mounted on walls. Except that instead of stuffed heads of bison and gazelle, the animals are alive and standing an another room with the wall with their head through a hole. And they can talk.

I've been there.
All true. Every word.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Reverend Jeremiah

Hell..my home looks like a single wide trailer on the outside.. but on the inside it is a HUGE 3 story mansion..praise CHAOS!

Suu

Collar detail for Richter's leine (9th-10th century massive Irish shirt) that I made him for Christmas. The blue beads are real lapis lazuli, and the red are glass beads I had laying around. Trim is machine done, but time was of the essence of course, but its still done in a way that would have been handsewn (and I got a bit sloppy at times, as you can see.  :oops:) Metallic gold thread, which would have been an embellishment taken from the Romans, and "woad" blue. Trim is on the sleeves and bottom hem as well. Beads are only on the collar.

No Richter, I didn't go digging in your closet, I took the pics before I folded it into the box.  :wink:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Richter's Christmas Present:

Herbert's Christmas Present:

Suu in full immobile Roman:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

wade

full imobile rome?

is that the hanging out and trying to stay warm outfit?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Suu

Quote from: topo on December 30, 2008, 12:12:31 AM
full imobile rome?

is that the hanging out and trying to stay warm outfit?

No, that's what women wore normally EVERY DAY as was ORDERED during the Republic. It weighs probably close to 20-30lbs just in fabric alone, and it's all linen, not warm at all. In fact for summer it breathes very nicely despite the layers.

Jenne

All your new stuff is great, Suu...so glad you started that etsy site--sounds like a good proposition!

Suu

And now let's see if I sell anything.  :|

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Back to Star Wars for a bit, here's my roster shot to-be for my Mirax Terrik costume. We took this at SMF, SMF!

I hate myself with long hair, but I LOVE that wig. It's a high-quality synthetic wig I got off of eBay for like 3 bucks, new in the package.

LMNO

It's not fitting your skull right.  Something about the hariline & yr forehead.

Hawt outfit, tho.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on January 05, 2009, 06:58:58 PM
It's not fitting your skull right.  Something about the hariline & yr forehead.

Hawt outfit, tho.

It's kinda draping over my face. I can actually tuck it behind my ears though, but since it's pretty black, it doesn't look as real as my other wig that i use for Jaina Solo. That one has scared people when I've removed it.

Triple Zero

it's an awesome wig, but i agree with LMNO, it could somehow fit better or something.

also outfit is great!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.