News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I just bought pretty fabric and it made me feel better.  :mrgreen: It's like my crack, it really is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I have found Odin!

Someone send me $600 immediately.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

damn.
i woulda* if i hadn't thrown it all out on my cars.

:argh!: stupid cars

*probably not

Suu

It's okay, I plan to save it relatively rapidly. Let's just say that I think Richter was going to have to call for cleanup in Joann's when the woman was going over the machines with me.

IT HAS COMPUTERIZED STITCHING AND A SPEED SWITCH. I WON'T HAVE TO WATCH MY FOOT PRESSURE.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.  :fap:

Richter

I was honestly impressed too.  That was a machine of GODS.  The damn thing could even thread itself and sew through multiple layers of light leather!

Husquavarna made the motor.
They could have built a chainsaw, or a snowblower, but they made a damn SEWING MACHINE.  :eek:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Viking Husqvarnas are truly the sewing machines of the gods.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

When she snags it, I'm comissioning a budy / mentor of mine to forge out "ODIN" to mount on the case.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on February 19, 2009, 04:35:35 PM
When she snags it, I'm comissioning a budy / mentor of mine to forge out "ODIN" to mount on the case.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Suu on February 19, 2009, 02:20:14 PM
It's okay, I plan to save it relatively rapidly. Let's just say that I think Richter was going to have to call for cleanup in Joann's when the woman was going over the machines with me.

IT HAS COMPUTERIZED STITCHING AND A SPEED SWITCH. I WON'T HAVE TO WATCH MY FOOT PRESSURE.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.  :fap:

thats what i used in class  :fap: want. then i can LEARN STUFF

Suu

Seriously, I had to control myself from having an orgasm right there in Joann's.  :oops:

Suu

Latest commissioned gown:

The flash makes it look redder and more shiny than it really is.

Sir Squid Diddimus

dude.

that looked like a pain in the ass.
GOOD WORK!

Suu

The pattern is the easy part with these, the machine did NOT like that rust fabric anytime it was layered more than a rolled hem, so if I was hemming over a seam, BAM, broken needle or bobbin jam. I love that trim though. I wanted something really basic and pretty that wouldn't take away from the color of the dress, and I founded it for 99 cents a yard at my local mill, so I bought the rest of the spool.  :oops: Not much left though.

Raphaella

I love those kinds of necklines, but I always run into resistance there on the bottom of the thing. When I do the facing it never wants to stay on the wrong side. How do you get it to lay flat like that? Clipping, or tacking or something?
Anyway the gown looks great. I really like that trim and there is noting wrong with buying the whole spool. Too bad it's not some kind of never ending spool! It always sucks to run out of something you really love.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ