News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeah ok, um...

spats suck. don't make them.
i just finished mine and i nearly pulled my hair out and ate it.

Suu

Don't do that to your hair. :(

Costume is successful. Artwork is packed. See you all in a few days.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

You know you're a true failspag when you draw something new, but instead recycle last year's artwork into "special edition" prints:

You would think half-naked chicks would sell hardcore at anime cons, but they actually don't, especially when you have Narutards asking you what the symbol on her butt is.  :x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

LURV the look, Suu!  It all came together as everything you do does--perfectly!  Have fun!

Suu

So tomorrow I submit my Byzantine costume in front of an actual SCA competition for Baronial Champion in Arts and Sciences.  :x

Wish me luck, Spags!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I would do a ridiculous good luck voodoo dance, but I'm tired and way too lazy
so i'll just say it

good luck

Suu

I didn't win, but I did get some very positive comments on it.

Raphaella

Quote from: Suu on March 15, 2009, 10:22:35 PM

Suu I have been meaning to comment about this costume, sorry I'm so late but it is TOTALLY. FUCKING. FANTASTIC. You have some great skills and your stuff just keeps getting better and better.

That last Steam Punk costume was awesome too! I love all the little details you incorporate into your costumes as well. All around great stuff!   
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Suu

For my next trick:

Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother Jessica Atreides. Movie edition.  :mrgreen:

BADGE OF HONOR

Are you going to shave your head?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 20, 2009, 01:34:42 AM
Are you going to shave your head?

Bald cap and liquid latex...but if that doesn't work out then I just might.

Suu

I fabric painted for the first time since like 1996:

It's a fencing jacket I made for my instructor. His device is a play on Thomas Tew's arms, but since it's House Fishmonger, the arm is holding a fishy instead of a sword. It's a surprise for him.

Richter

Needs Latin for "Beware his Swinging Cod."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat