News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Suu on November 17, 2009, 04:59:21 PM
I could mod them easy enough, but the amount of capital I would have to start with to even purchase working kits would be astronomical.
your prospective clients most likely already have a working kit.
just get them to send/give it to you and you'll make it pretty for a fee.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

The trick is to carefully mask all the buttons and important parts before I shoot it with paint.

Also, I was at Salvation Army again and saw some that they had in the case. I don't know how much they are or if they work, but either way, I can guarantee I can make it all back on eBay and then some.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I HAS SUCCESSFULLY CREATED RETARDED WOLVERINE HAT

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

and if Wolverine were retarded, he would definitely wear that hat.

Dimocritus

Successfully retarded? Interesting...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

I would venture to say "functional".

Suu

I followed the requested drawing of the commissioner. That is all.

Suu

This is a commission for a soldier currently serving in Iraq. He plays with the Kingdom of Drachenwald in the SCA when he's "home" in Germany. He's obviously taller and broader than my dressform.

His persona is a pre-Norman Briton, so the clothes are the appropriate blend of Saxon and Norse. The garb is 100% medium weight linen which will regulate temperature nicely while playing in the temperate European climate. He also has brown pants that aren't shown here. This is probably some of the best work I've done in a while.

Suu

Suu

HEWT! I SAY HEWT!!

How could I have NOT turned down a hoodie with owls on it? Especially when they make such cute lil' patches.

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Richter

Maaaybe.

I've done worse.

Suu

Well, we are after all, professionals.