News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Pimping

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 14, 2008, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourning Star

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mourning Star

Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2008, 07:31:35 PM
Done!

Thank you.  As we share a common style, I'd love to know what he thinks.  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll totally let you know... he'll probably listen to it tonight when he's here, because he (is a freak) doesn't have a computer at home.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mourning Star

Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2008, 11:16:34 PM
I'll totally let you know... he'll probably listen to it tonight when he's here, because he (is a freak) doesn't have a computer at home.

Heh.  Alright.

Thanks much.  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Boots says:

"Please tell discordian 888 that I thought his music had a great range of styles and I liked his opinion on art".

Mourning Star

Quote from: Nigel on January 26, 2008, 10:13:26 PM
Boots says:

"Please tell discordian 888 that I thought his music had a great range of styles and I liked his opinion on art".

lol.

I dono about style...I just do things, I don't know what I'm doing, or how I do it.  and I could never do it that way again.

But yeah, added him on myspace also.