AN OPEN LETTER TO THE LOBSTERHEAD WHO RUNS DIS JOINT:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2007, 04:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

ECH, you jabbering, treacherous pimp.  I have people in Maine, people who will haul you up by the back of the pants and shoot you full of angel dust and slam you on the nearest DHS bus with your fingernails painted pink and your mouth covered in blazing red lipstick and your big toes lashed together.

So stop this whoring around and answer your emails.  Yeah, I know.  Email is the work of the debbil, and does nothing but spew ads for penis enlargers and Nigerian expatriates.  I hate the fucking thing, and I am always amazed when anyone actually responds to it.  But respond to it you will, lest I have the Antignano brothers pay you a visit.  Remember what happened to Talufa?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

Viva le revolution, you yammering gasbag.

Yours truly,
COMMANDER RINGMEAT.

ETA:  It seems the email bounced.  Please disregard the above threats of kidnapping, mayhem, and violations of the Mann Act.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2007, 12:43:30 PM
:lulz:

I need to respond this way to people at work.

TITCM, and also a fast track to getting fired.

...I'm in.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

this thread makes me feel all warm and runny inside.

:banana:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 28, 2007, 04:42:32 PM
this thread makes me feel all warm and runny inside.

:banana:

Dear Blowhole:

UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.

That is all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump.  I was pretty fucked up when I wrote this.

I miss the good old days of cactus and puking on pedestrians.  :sad:

Suu

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2007, 02:10:05 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2007, 12:43:30 PM
:lulz:

I need to respond this way to people at work.

TITCM, and also a fast track to getting fired.

...I'm in.

Note: 13 days after I posted this, I got sacked. Coincidence?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."