News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

FRED ART

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 04, 2007, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

work in proooooogress i just thought id post cause i always ruin things once the paint starts  :sad:
messysketchy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you go back all the way to the beginning of this thread you get to watch the evolution of Fred's skills, making it pure win.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i decided to scan many progress shots for fun :P
ohai im an under layer thingy

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

the more paint i add the stupider it looks :D
not done yet

Triple Zero

shouldnt have been a pink skirt.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

I like!
V. Yoshitaka Amano.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2008, 05:21:27 PM
If you go back all the way to the beginning of this thread you get to watch the evolution of Fred's skills, making it pure win.

I was just about to post the same thing - you have really improved Fred, and you started off already talented!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Fred is teh awesome artist!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

hooplala

Fred, have you considered doing one of Eris?  We could use a better representation, and my attempts always fail.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 28, 2008, 02:15:37 PM
shouldnt have been a pink skirt.
pink shirts are awesome
you need one

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: BAWHEED on November 28, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Fred, have you considered doing one of Eris?  We could use a better representation, and my attempts always fail.

eris sucks
i did one once
it sucked

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Frederieke Noodle on November 29, 2008, 07:29:00 AM
Quote from: BAWHEED on November 28, 2008, 06:17:23 PM

eris sucks
i did one once
it sucked

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: Cramulus on September 04, 2007, 05:49:04 PM
ITT someone is following her fish...

I got this ref.

I used to have a red-headed, batshit-insane, elven rigger charcter in Shadowrun named Delirium who did that.