News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

FRED ART

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 04, 2007, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

needs colouring/shading IMO (maybe with photoshop?), otherwise, looks cool!

one critique maybe, the tail of the fish seems to be the only thing that has a kind of perspective/depth to it, the rest is more "flat". either way is good, but you might wanna be consistent about it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mother John Frumm

Quote from: mian tiao noodle on November 03, 2007, 11:50:56 PM
fishhhhhh

Like the fish, there are a few spots that are a bit superfluous at the top, but overall a good graphic image. The silhouette's mouth is an awesome bit, makes me think of those photos with the ectoplasm coming out of the mediums mouths.

Nice.
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

PopeTom

Quote from: Mother John Frumm on November 05, 2007, 02:14:15 AM
Like the fish, there are a few spots that are a bit superfluous at the top, but overall a good graphic image. The silhouette's mouth is an awesome bit, makes me think of those photos with the ectoplasm coming out of the mediums mouths.

Wow, ectoplasm looks a lot like lace and rope.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mother John Frumm

Yeah I think most it was cheese cloth that they would swallow then regurgitate it up when need be. Some were in the shapes of faces that I think they made out of starch and gluten.  
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

The Apex, The Harmony Of

Quote from: LMNO on September 04, 2007, 05:47:00 PM
Interesting artwork.  She seems to have a very hairy vagina.

Either that or tentacles are going into her vagina...I like it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ooolala wacom tablet is like happy pance orgasm

lazyness makes me never finish things..

Triple Zero

ok my topiary stands 0wned.

hey, but since it's done on a drawpad anyway, can't you just finish it off with some cheap tricks?

earrings -> yellow + some emboss/lighting filter + glow / shiny bling filter (and mix/multiply with the original drawing layer)

hair -> draw a bunch of lines, moar emboss/light/oilify filters, colour dark brown/black (again mix/multiply with the original drawing layer)

cloth -> maybe just finish with a few broad lightgrey aquarel-style brushstrokes

background -> just paste some stockphoto pic of a tropical island, adjust light levels, give it a big blur cause it's out-of-focus or whatever

;-)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

pffffft noo. everything must be done by paintbrush tool. haahah

Nast

Oooh, Fred, that girl's weave is so fine.  8)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

AFK

That looks sharp.

Yes, pun intended, but so is the compliment. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Chairman Risus

DONT GO DOWN THE STAIRS!
              \\