News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Concordia Heads-Up

Started by drjon, September 06, 2007, 05:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faust

bump to remind everyone that apart from RAW, this blog is one of the few things likely to make people pro discordia

Cramulus

BTW I now think that blog was written by HOOPLA.

I'M CALLIN YOU OUT, HOOPS

AFK

I don't know if it's Hoops but I still think it's an inside job.  Especially considering it was fairly easy to get him/her to come to a point of agreement with me in one of his blogs.  I don't think a real Discordian-hater would ever concede anything, ever. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 30, 2007, 02:05:39 PM
I don't know if it's Hoops but I still think it's an inside job.  Especially considering it was fairly easy to get him/her to come to a point of agreement with me in one of his blogs.  I don't think a real Discordian-hater would ever concede anything, ever. 

I am strongly of the opinion that Concordia was never written by anyone other than a Discordian. The stuff seems like such a parody, I was surprised that so many people bit at the baiting. It could have been a regular here, or someone that lurked for a long time, or someone from another Discordian site (this group doesn't seem to win a whole lot of friends on the more "I'm OK, You're OK" Discordian sites  :lulz:) or all three... I dunno. Definitely looked like a joke to me though.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

I just played along because I was trying to figure out who it was.  Alas, Sherlock Holmes, I am not. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 30, 2007, 05:14:57 PM
I just played along because I was trying to figure out who it was.  Alas, Sherlock Holmes, I am not. 

just pick someone arbitrarily and accuse them of being behind the Concordia blog.
it's 100% fun.

I didn't pick Hoops "arbitrarily" BTW. It's totally him.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on November 30, 2007, 05:16:32 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 30, 2007, 05:14:57 PM

just pick someone arbitrarily and accuse them of being behind the Concordia blog.
it's 100% fun.

I didn't pick Hoops "arbitrarily" BTW. It's totally him.

I think it's you... I noticed a distinct lack of mustaches in the photos... how better to disguise yourself, PROFESSOR!

I also note that you have the same name as Sherlock Holmes arch-nemesis. 

hooplala

Did you mean Moriarty?

And, yes, obviously I am "Cen Sru" - who else could be so bizarrely surreal, while at the same time being so brilliantly flawed?  However, I still put my money on LMNO.  Or maybe Giggles.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

ITS GODDAMN LAZ, TRYING TO BE FUNNY  :argh!:

faust

Cramulus

No actually I believe that.

HOOPS You're off the hook
CAIN ....

since the Concordia guy wrote about Hoops in a recent entry, it seems a bit too obvious that it's him.
Cain, it's you.

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT, IT'S CAIN

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on December 01, 2007, 01:19:35 AM
No actually I believe that.

HOOPS You're off the hook
CAIN ....

since the Concordia guy wrote about Hoops in a recent entry, it seems a bit too obvious that it's him.
Cain, it's you.

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT, IT'S CAIN

Red herrings do you no good, Professor....

Triple Zero

whoever it is, it's also a REPTILIAN AGENT.

abusing us with his mind cone troll.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

waitaminute..

mind cone troll..

IT IS NIGEL!!!!

post that pic of yours already, Nigel, we'll solarize it and prove BEYOND A DOUBT (scientifically) THAT YOU ARE HIM!!!!

EVER WONDER WHY THOSE TINFOIL HATS ARE GENERALLY CONE SHAPED???

GOD HELP US ALL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: triple zero on December 01, 2007, 01:23:23 AM
whoever it is, it's also a REPTILIAN AGENT.

abusing us with his mind cone troll.

Oh God I lol'd.