News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

RWHN's Wicked-Good Grilled Cheese Sand-Witch

Started by AFK, September 06, 2007, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Actually, the next Discordian convergence will be in Scotland, over sheep, haggis, kilts and whisky.

You WERE invited....

AFK

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 07:35:42 PM
Oh dear...the next Discordian convergence is going to be in Worcester over ancient food and puns.

This could be interesting.

Saucy!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Um... Worcester?

If it's not at Coney Island, I'm not coming.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Payne on September 06, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
Actually, the next Discordian convergence will be in Scotland, over sheep, haggis, kilts and whisky.

You WERE invited....

Hey, you couldn't be bothered to come to Boston, we're not coming to Scotland. Jeez.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Quote from: Payne on September 06, 2007, 07:50:51 PM

You WERE invited....

I know I was. I just can't exactly afford it right now.

Quote from: LMNO on September 06, 2007, 07:52:50 PM
Um... Worcester?

I'm actually inclined to believe that parts of Worcester are more gross than Coney Island.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 06, 2007, 07:52:50 PM
Um... Worcester?

I'm actually inclined to believe that parts of Worcester are more gross than Coney Island.

Coney Island Hot Dogs.  Local flavor. 
I'm more partial to Hot Dog Annies' but that's just taste.

The place has it's gross parts thou.
Directings and formal invites will be distribute once a day can be agreed upon.  Sounds like we're pushing back to Oct. / Nov. for when D-cup is around.  It'd be a kick if I threw this around my birthday too.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

So we get to burn down your kitchen experimenting on Roman recipes and grilled cheese for your birthday? SWEET!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Arson: the birthday present that just keeps on giving!

trippinprincezz13

Just when I thought grilled cheese couldn't get any better, this comes along. Sounds delish...

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 07:35:42 PM
Oh dear...the next Discordian convergence is going to be in Worcester over ancient food and puns.

This could be interesting.

Worcester, eh? 'Bout 1 - 1 1/2 away from me. Haven't been out there, or even driven through, in forever. Boston so much closer.  My friend/roommate goes out there a lot though, since she's got friends and some family there.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Suu

I suggest this course of action for a Discordian Thanksgiving.

Darth Cupcake

I like it! But it can't be actual Thanksgiving weekend, because I'm coming back to the NY area for that, as it is my birthday, plus the birthday of two of my good friends, so we're getting a room at a bar in NYC.

The place we're getting a room lets birthday people drink for free as long as they bring non-birthday people to the bar, which we will most definitely do.

I do not expect to remember that night at all.

Obviously, anyone who wants to come, can. But really, I just want to make sure I can go!

Richter

Erisian Candian thanksgiving then?  (need to call Gram and make sure it wont overlapp REAL Canadian T-giving)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Actually, I think I'll be in Worcester for a wedding on Nov 10.

And yes, Coney Island is this: http://www.coneyislandlunch.com/gallery.html

AFK

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on September 06, 2007, 09:10:20 PM
Just when I thought grilled cheese couldn't get any better, this comes along. Sounds delish...

And the great thing is it only takes about 10 minutes to cook.  Quick and easy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

trippinprincezz13

Bumped to remind myself to make this soon.  :D
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.