Killing yourself in front of a train/bus

Started by Den Sorte Dragen, January 23, 2004, 12:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ever hit by a train or a bus

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 23, 2004, 12:16:40 AM

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXxSANGRIA! thats what we need!  and RUM

No, we need Ale, girls of light morals and axes....I miss playing ADD.....I miss beer too....and sex in dark places :(
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Horab Fibslager

wether i'm eating or getting jiggy with it, i liek the lights on. something about seeing what you're eating...
Hell is other people.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: horabwether i'm eating or getting jiggy with it, i liek the lights on. something about seeing what you're eating...

dark doesn't mean you don't see a thing, infidel!
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen
Quote from: horabwether i'm eating or getting jiggy with it, i liek the lights on. something about seeing what you're eating...

ia gree, but ever since that whole trip to the dark side of the moon in 1999, my night vision jsut hasn't been the same :mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: horab

ia gree, but ever since that whole trip to the dark side of the moon in 1999, my night vision jsut hasn't been the same :mrgreen:

I still have my knight vision....kreeping your bloody body through the batlefield, letting yourself be maimed and mistreated for the favour of a young noble lady...

Anyway, I'm cool as long as its not the dork side of the moon

Trollax

Quote from: Malaul The Caffeinatrixxwell, it would be concidered vehicualr man slaughter I think
but if you purposly stepped in front of the bus, so that when it hit you,m youde die, THEN it would be suicide
I think it depends on the siutation

vehiculair manslaughter sounds very legal...

but if I'ld commit suicide it would have to be original

its like that time when a guy had 27 skull-fractures > he hung himself with a bungee-rope

Heh, I agree with you there... Make it original... Like the guy who tried to shoot, hang, splatter, poison, and immolate homself all at once. He tied a rope round his neck, Swallowed rat poison, put a gun his mouth, set himself on fire, and jupped off a cliff, the rope jerked taut, pulling the gun out of his mouth, it went off shooting the rope, he fell into the sea and ended up swallowing so much water that he vomited up all the poison, he later died in hospital from complications.

If I was going to do it, I'd like to be beaten to death from the world's worst pickup line...
But that was just me when I was single. It's still my preferred method of execution however.

*points at female's chest*
You should get those looked at.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?"
No
"Me neither, let's find a room."

Hey Hotsuma!
There's a Conspiracy....... In my pants!

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Malaul The Caffeinatrixxwell, it would be concidered vehicualr man slaughter I think
but if you purposly stepped in front of the bus, so that when it hit you,m youde die, THEN it would be suicide
I think it depends on the siutation

vehiculair manslaughter sounds very legal...

but if I'ld commit suicide it would have to be original

its like that time when a guy had 27 skull-fractures > he hung himself with a bungee-rope

Heh, I agree with you there... Make it original... Like the guy who tried to shoot, hang, splatter, poison, and immolate homself all at once. He tied a rope round his neck, Swallowed rat poison, put a gun his mouth, set himself on fire, and jupped off a cliff, the rope jerked taut, pulling the gun out of his mouth, it went off shooting the rope, he fell into the sea and ended up swallowing so much water that he vomited up all the poison, he later died in hospital from complications.

If I was going to do it, I'd like to be beaten to death from the world's worst pickup line...
But that was just me when I was single. It's still my preferred method of execution however.

*points at female's chest*
You should get those looked at.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?"
No
"Me neither, let's find a room."

Hey Hotsuma!
There's a Conspiracy....... In my pants!

that definitely deserves a lshmlfltagtboomt!
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Thats one place I never intend to go Trollax...your out of luck...

Trollax

Quote from: HotsumaThats one place I never intend to go Trollax...your out of luck...

Hey Everyone!
:D
There's plenty of room for your conspiracy in my pants... They're Hotsuma proof!

Guido Finucci

Way-hey! A CONSPRIRACY in Trollax's pants and we're all invited!

Bella

Quote from: HotsumaThats one place I never intend to go Trollax...your out of luck...
Sorry, I'm with the pirate on this one.  :shock:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Sorry, I'm with the pirate on this one.  :shock:

Yeah. I have to agree with Bella on this one.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Guido FinucciWay-hey! A CONSPRIRACY in Trollax's pants and we're all invited!

We could cock up some evil scheme....but it'll probably end up dick anyway

Trollax

Quote from: Guido FinucciWay-hey! A CONSPRIRACY in Trollax's pants and we're all invited!

Well, we could get shafty with some stool pigeon, start up a pyramid scheme and piss off when it all goes ass up.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODD

Well, we could get shafty with some stool pigeon, start up a pyramid scheme and piss off when it all goes ass up.

When engaging in inner pants consiracies: Why not agree to castrate the pants wearer.....Castro strikes again!