Main Menu

Killing yourself in front of a train/bus

Started by Den Sorte Dragen, January 23, 2004, 12:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ever hit by a train or a bus

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 23, 2004, 12:16:40 AM

Den Sorte Dragen

I had a stupid conversation with some collegues at work today about the traumas of bus and traindrivers they (the train/budrivers) got when someone committed suicide in front of their train/bus.

I asked how they do it, if they hung themselves in front of a train, drowned themselves, went Jean-d'Arc in front of a train,...  . They didn't understand and asked me what I meant. So I repeated my question asking them how people committ suicide in front of a bus or train.
They argued I didn't understand and that they kill themselves by being in front of a train/bus. So I asked if they were having a rope around their neck then, or an aquarium covering their head when being in front of the train.
They looked at me as if I was insane, but I just wanted to find out how someone commits suicide in front of a train....I mean imagine the train hits you before you came up with a way of killing yourself, that would be murder not?!
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

well, it would be concidered vehicualr man slaughter I think
but if you purposly stepped in front of the bus, so that when it hit you,m youde die, THEN it would be suicide
I think it depends on the siutation
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul The Caffeinatrixxwell, it would be concidered vehicualr man slaughter I think
but if you purposly stepped in front of the bus, so that when it hit you,m youde die, THEN it would be suicide
I think it depends on the siutation

vehiculair manslaughter sounds very legal...

but if I'ld commit suicide it would have to be original

its like that time when a guy had 27 skull-fractures > he hung himself with a bungee-rope
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaria test subject #777

This started me thinking. When I stupidly report to work each day in the malaria test lab and let swarms of hungry, malaria ridden mosquitos suck the very life out of me - leaving only fever and delirium in their wake - is that anything like throwing myself in front of a bus or a train? Is this perhaps, some sort of death wish I am acting out in the name of science?
I need a beer now.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Malaul

if you drink enough beer will the mosquitos get drunk?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaria test subject #777

No, they just lose their inhibitions and the little bit of good judgement they had to begin with.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Tokemaster

Jag ?§r r?§dd f??r att jag inte blivit ??verk??rd av varken ett t?•g eller buss. D?§remot s?• ?§r jag schizofren, vilket jag ?§r stolt ??ver.

Alla hylla Eris!

•       •       •
--      --      --      --      --  
|       |  |    |       |  |       |
--      --      --              --

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: TokemasterJag ?§r r?§dd f??r att jag inte blivit ??verk??rd av varken ett t?•g eller buss. D?§remot s?• ?§r jag schizofren, vilket jag ?§r stolt ??ver.
 Han sa: Jeg er redd for at jeg ikke bli overkj??rt av hverken et tog eller buss. Derimot er jeg schizofren, og er stolt pa det.

Alla hylla Eris!

You sure you've never been hit by something big?

Malaul

Quote from: TokemasterJag ?§r r?§dd f??r att jag inte blivit ??verk??rd av varken ett t?•g eller buss. D?§remot s?• ?§r jag schizofren, vilket jag ?§r stolt ??ver.

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?
Coito ergo sum

Tokemaster

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXx

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

I don't know! I didn't write it! Thats the truth, I am not lying, even false things are true, I didn't make them!

•       •       •

Den Sorte Dragen

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

he says he's afraid to say he hasn't been run over by train or bus. But he is schizofrenic and proud of it.

:wink:

Tokemaster

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

he says he's afraid to say he hasn't been run over by train or bus. But he is schizofrenic and proud of it.

I did NOT say that!  :P

•       •       •

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Tokemaster

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

yes you did! :twisted:

Tokemaster

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

No i didn't! It's only the Fnords ( du vet Fnordarna ) that make you belive that I said that!
Now Im gonna eat som funny little pills that the doctors gave me for my schizofrenic,  so the scarry little monsters may go away!

•       •       •

Den Sorte Dragen

Alla hylla Eris!
WTF does that say?

No i didn't! It's only the Fnords ( du vet Fnordarna ) that make you belive that I said that!
Now Im gonna eat som funny little pills that the doctors gave me for my schizofrenic,  so the scarry little monsters may go away!

They have beautiful Fnords in Norway, the most famous one the 'hardanger-fnord'