News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

BLOODY FUCKING HELL

Started by Slarti, January 24, 2004, 12:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

talking on yahoo chat (http://chat.yahoo.com) does wonders for the mind!

buddhism chat, christian chat, the coven of the golden dragon, these chat rooms are so fun.

in the last hour, i've had discussions on

god
objective vs subjective reality
objective vs subjective reality
the amount of truth in the bible
discordianism
chaos magick
religions
buddhism
taoism

and the best thing is, if your in any philosophy or religion chat room, at least every 5 minutes, a fundie christian comes to preach at you. we here in the buddhist chatroom have fought of 5 fundies in the last 20 minutes!

Bella

Exciting.
Kind of gives one a rush, doesn't it?
Vroomfondel.......mighty slayer of fundies!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Blue Bomber

I went through all the religious chatrooms and did a Fnord Sonar Ping. A few funny results, but mostly I was just ignored amongst the quotings and petty disagreements......

I dont have any time left tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to go introduce my concept of nothing-exists to everyone.
----->Disturb not do.<-----
We of the newly forme(d)r nation of Sporkinsteinsylvaniaistan can handle cabbages any day.....Indulge in your thoughtcrime[/color]
Ma(s)te(r) of parent(hesis) (ab)use
Adopt an -imp, define a word and call it your own!
HAPPYFUNSUPERBONUSBOXFAMILYLOVEBOX-->[Perculurkalator]

Slarti

whenever i enter any yahoo! chatroom i say "hello all, i was looking for the fnords. has anyone seen them?" -> i get a variety of responses.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaul

I miss that celestine chat room we invaded
does anyone still go there?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixxI miss that celestine chat room we invaded
does anyone still go there?

I was, for a while...until those folks just creeped me out. The angel stuff gets a bit too droll after a while.

Bella

I agree.....I just got to the point where I couldn't stomach all the angel crap one more time. Maybe if we were all there again, I could do it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Those people at CV are almost as bad as a pack of Scientologists.

Malaul

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCThose people at CV are almost as bad as a pack of Scientologists.
wow!! :shock:  :shock:  is that even possible?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I did say almost as bad. I have been around Scientologists. They some scary ass people.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Imagine John Travolta as the Pope....eewwww.

Malaul

well hell
why not
if Ahhnnold can be in a place of authority
as well as sono bonno
and that wrastler dude

why not Johnny as the pope
Coito ergo sum

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Nope. That would be like asking for Tom Cruise to be a leader. We can't go too far with this...I mean look at what a monkey we have in the White House already. Don't we have enough comedy?