News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

An interview with you

Started by Peterson Silva, September 16, 2007, 02:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Yay, I understood the word Fnord... but that was it... oh and Please. I got that one somewhere in there.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

timmoriarty

Hey guy.

That's nice.

I've heard about the Discordia Brasilis in somewhere. I don't know exactly, but it doesn't matter.

Well, in my facebook I have a brazilian friend who calls Timoteo. He looks like very nice.

Wow, i wrote a lot. I hope you success with this project. Can you traduce the Discordia Brasilis in English to us?

Hail Eris. Or?
Hail Eris. Or?

Cramulus

My girlfriend has a brazillian woman in one of her classes. The woman recognized the Sacred Chao on my girl's jacket and went out of her way to comment on it. Apparently Discordjia's pretty big over there? Crazy.

hooplala

I work with a Colombian woman... maybe I'll see if she recognizes?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

You know, maybe we've had it wrong all along.  Perhaps we all should be pursuing the Brazillian Dream. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Perhaps we should all just get Brazillian waxes.

hooplala

Way ahead of y'all.

BVH
-sits on a white three-piece suit, AND a hairless arse
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

you really are the spitting image of a southern gentleman

(from canada)

Cain

Brazilians r the sillay, with their Portuguese, and their suicide bombers plumbers and their volleyball team.

I also believe one of the best known/most popular Brazilian bloggers is openly Discordian, which may help account for the recognition, at least among the internet savvy population.

Peterson Silva

Quote from: timmoriarty on May 12, 2008, 02:10:14 AM
Hey guy.

That's nice.

I've heard about the Discordia Brasilis in somewhere. I don't know exactly, but it doesn't matter.

Well, in my facebook I have a brazilian friend who calls Timoteo. He looks like very nice.

Wow, i wrote a lot. I hope you success with this project. Can you traduce the Discordia Brasilis in English to us?

Hail Eris. Or?

Yeah, Timoteo is cool =D. His actual nickname is Wodouvhaox, because Timoteo is the brazilian version of Luther Blisset =)

About the translation, I'm sorry but it actually would be very difficult. I'm involved in a lot of (actually not a lot, but they still take time) projects and, since we're looking forward to DB #2, it would be hard =/
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

Daruko

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe I will move to Brazil.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

attn: apparently, it is ok in brazil to set your girlfriend on fire if you suspect her of cheating on you.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO on June 02, 2008, 04:30:57 PM
attn: apparently, it is ok in brazil to set your girlfriend on fire if you suspect her of cheating on you.

I thought that was India.

No wait, that's 'have your wife set on fire after you die'. Never mind.

Congrats to the Brazillians for getting their shit together and publishing!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.