News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

An interview with you

Started by Peterson Silva, September 16, 2007, 02:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson Silva

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 20, 2007, 09:16:40 PM
How/where did you find the BIP pamphlet?  (you may have told me when we first me but I forget.)

Oh, the pamphlet? It was kind of easy. I was visiting the principiadiscordia.com site, and then I entered the forum. I saw there was a board called BIP Project or something like that. I was interested in that, clicked and saw the noob advice. There the author said I should read the BIP to know what the board is talking about. I liked the ideal of reviewing the principia, I read in forty minutes or so, and then decided to translate it.  :)
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

hooplala

See?

Some people aren't complete and utter morans.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Quote from: Rev. Peterson Cekemp on September 20, 2007, 08:59:38 PM
1) Brazilian discordians
2) A serial killer
3) Paris Hilton

1.  Which country makes the best Pisco Sour?

2.  What is your internal justification and rationalization for your killings?  That is, do you have a set of logics that justify your actions?

3.  Can I borrow a couple million dollars?

Cain

Quote from: Rev. Peterson Cekemp on September 20, 2007, 08:59:38 PM
1) Brazilian discordians
2) A serial killer
3) Paris Hilton

1) I need a place to crash, possibly in the near future, where no-one will look for me.  Do you have, like any spare rooms or hidden basements I can borrow?

2) Are you interested in a possibly very profitable business relationship where you will be able to pursue your hobbies and get paid?

3) How would you like to join Hollywood's newest religious craze?  Of course, I will need suitable compensation for giving you the secret of ancient Discordian masters, so shall we do this by cash or credit card?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 16, 2007, 02:10:00 AM
The forum underwent a little transplant procedure, glad to see you made it back.

This sounds like a great idea.  A good opportunity to reach out to another Discordian community. 

...AND POOP ON THEM!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2007, 02:08:12 PM
How would you like to join Hollywood's newest religious craze?  Of course, I will need suitable compensation for giving you the secret of ancient Discordian masters, so shall we do this by cash or credit card?

:potd:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on September 20, 2007, 09:40:42 PM
yeah, "model her 4 circuits" hur hur hur

LOL, How did I miss that earlier?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

bump for update:

http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/08/28/primeiro-post-no-forum-principiadiscordiacom/

Looks like Rev. Peterson Cekemp used some of our responses on his blog at least.  I tried running the page through bablefish but the non-english bits still didn't make much sense.   Anyway, just thought I'd share the news. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 21, 2007, 06:57:29 PM
bump for update:

http://orkutcidio.wordpress.com/2007/08/28/primeiro-post-no-forum-principiadiscordiacom/

Looks like Rev. Peterson Cekemp used some of our responses on his blog at least.  I tried running the page through bablefish but the non-english bits still didn't make much sense.   Anyway, just thought I'd share the news. 

I couldn't let that go unanswered.

Post comments for great justice.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Peterson Silva

OK, I ll explain the situation: first of all, sorry for the lateness, but we were hoping to publish the magazine about the end of October; we couldn't - actually, we could, but we would have to make it all in plain text, what I consider a lot boring, since I picked up some nice photos and etc (for the other articles); we are waiting for a friend to see if he can find a way to fix the word-pdf problem, and since he's kind of busy (university) I think we'll have to wait till January or February. I expected to come here and fiiiinally tell you it was published, but I have to admit that this may take a while... Sorry.

Happy New Year, everybody =)
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

Nast

Well...from what I understand:

Quote from: Rev. Peterson CekempI was (convidade) for Rev. What's-his-name to some time participate in the let's say "official" American/British Discordian forum. As not to post grammatical errors in English, I translated a text from my blog and asked my English teacher to look it over. He corrected it and I posted it there. These were the reactions to the text, which can be found here.

Payne said: (quote)

Triple Zero said: (quote)

After I responded to the first commentary, Payne said: (quote)

And then Cain said: (quote)

I find that these commentaries were very (brave?). Seriously, there is always room to expand on the proper ideas.

And closing, a comment that I liked from What's-his-name: (quote)

Lol Romance languages.
Well, I think that looks right. Maybe Rev. Cekemp can help share what he had to say?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

AFK

Quote from: Rev. Peterson Cekemp on December 23, 2007, 05:28:41 AM
OK, I ll explain the situation: first of all, sorry for the lateness, but we were hoping to publish the magazine about the end of October; we couldn't - actually, we could, but we would have to make it all in plain text, what I consider a lot boring, since I picked up some nice photos and etc (for the other articles); we are waiting for a friend to see if he can find a way to fix the word-pdf problem, and since he's kind of busy (university) I think we'll have to wait till January or February. I expected to come here and fiiiinally tell you it was published, but I have to admit that this may take a while... Sorry.

Happy New Year, everybody =)

No apologies needed.  I'm just a nosy bastard and wanted to share with the rest of the class.   :lol:

Peterson Silva

Finally!!!!!

Heeey everybody, someone managed to convert the .doc file to .pdf file successfully! Now we're ready to spread it on the internet, print it, whatever. I know that you won't understand portuguese, but, if you wanna check it out, download it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/36952937/43db5b70/Discrdia_Brasilis_Nmero1.html

Your interview is the last article and, since no text is new, you make up the most important thing in this edition. Thanks for the answers and for your patience too, haehea.

Cain

Woot and stuff, downloading now.

AFK

Cool, I of course don't understand a single word of it, but it looks very impressive.  Congrats.