News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Do as the Scrid commands....

Started by LMNO, September 20, 2007, 01:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Yuo must obey the scrid commander?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

I WENT TO THE STORE TO GET SOME
WATER! TO START THE WAR! (and keep my scrid suitably moistened)

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on September 27, 2007, 02:23:25 PM
Don't you dare come dressed up as the 501st...

LMNO
-double reverse psychology?

I've got plenty of other costumes in my arsenal. I just wish I still had my Stormer (Jem and the Holograms) because it would be PERFECT for this.

Unless, of course...you would LIKE the 501st to show up. I mean...I'm sure I can arrange a few stormtroopers and a Sith Lord or two...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

There would be much groaning and rolling of the eyes.

But, you're probably all used to that.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 27, 2007, 03:17:33 PMI've got plenty of other costumes in my arse

for some reason i just stopped reading, right there.  :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Bump.

Holy shit, that's this Friday.

That One Guy

:mrgreen:

Still planning on being there, barring last-minute whatevers. Looks like a good time!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

PopeTom

I should be there, no excuse to miss it short of some kind of doom.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Suu

I don't think I can make it. I don't even have money to pay my phone bill.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Hey, did someone tell D-Cup about this?

Also:
Quote from: Kaou Suu on October 15, 2007, 09:39:11 PM
I don't think I can make it. I don't even have money to pay my phone bill.

My department may be hiring again, soon.

Suu

I've done my fair share of applying to JH. It appears that they have little want of me. Plus, the idea of actually working in my own state is pleasant.

That One Guy

Quote from: LMNO on October 15, 2007, 05:32:45 PM
Bump.

Holy shit, that's this Friday.

Holy Shit ... it's TONIGHT! See you there, LMNO  :D
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

That One Guy

Suu

Have a good one guys...I'm currently experiencing extreme stomach cramping and occasional vomiting.