News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

:mrgreen:
Yeah, I've had hallucinogenic treats on my mind all day.
My coffee isn't providing enuff of the usual presentience.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

That was an interesting little treatise on Herbert's Dune. :) I wonder if House Harkonnen do a nice sticky toffee pudding?
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Kaienne

Wow, that was an extremely pleasureable read. Thank you.
Dune seems like the kind of series I would adore to bits and peices, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. This essay, though, puts it up way higher in the queue.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 27, 2007, 05:27:54 AM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on September 27, 2007, 05:05:51 AM
ITT: I say this person is actually Hugh.

not hugh.

Might be B_M_W though. Wouldn't that be a funny.

If it is yuo sir get :mittens:

Triple Zero

BMW: LOL JUST RILING YOU UP, ITT
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

To be honest, it wouldn't be uber-hard to pull a troll similar to this. All you have to find is one person jackassing consistently on things like YouTube and MySpace and then take advantage of it.

That said, if this is BMW's troll he's gained a fuckton of respect from me as a troll.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 25, 2007, 02:53:19 PM

YES. I'm genderqueer. It makes you uncomfortable. I GET IT. THANK YOU.

I was pretty much on your side until you posted the above angst-ridden crap.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, jackass.  It looks pathetic, and there is no room for "pathetic" in "Bob's" house.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 25, 2007, 03:10:21 PM

If I hear one more asshole think that just because they can almost keep time to a techno song, they can call themselves a 'drummer', I'm finding a clock tower.

Wait your fucking turn.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kaienne

Okay, you got me guys. I was thinking back to the days of Chef, and mad skillz, and MR H, and wanted to see if I could pull off a massive troll, which would, at least, insight some vile hatred among the PD crew. TTM is correct in his assumption, I did go over to youtube and vile myspace and dug up some freaky punk's vids and made up a persona. Went for the stoner/druggie anti-consumerist attention seeker with pinealist leanings troll. And though I've never done this before, I think I did a pretty good job.

~BMW~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 04:43:01 AM
Okay, you got me guys. I was thinking back to the days of Chef, and mad skillz, and MR H, and wanted to see if I could pull off a massive troll, which would, at least, insight some vile hatred among the PD crew. TTM is correct in his assumption, I did go over to youtube and vile myspace and dug up some freaky punk's vids and made up a persona. Went for the stoner/druggie anti-consumerist attention seeker with pinealist leanings troll. And though I've never done this before, I think I did a pretty good job.

~BMW~

1.  Wrong IP.

2.  The person in the chain dance video listed off his name.  It matches your moniker.  Your moniker predates the film.

3.  You don't look a thing like BMW.

4.  BMW is too high and mighty to speak with us peasants, these days.

Kaienne

You could have let me have my fun for a little while. Ass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:22:46 AM
You could have let me have my fun for a little while. Ass.

The Free Market™ demanded it.

On the other hand, how did you know about Chef, MRH, and Mad Skillz?

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

i have no fucking clue really.

i think he means he's a boy but wants to be a girl, too lame for drag...

uch...

i dunno man