News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Um....no, I didn't post that. Though, it would certainly feed into the idea that Kaienne is my alt if it was me. Too bad though, I was kinda enjoying people thinking I was a good troll, when in fact, I suck.

I  don't have much time recently, and I get my slack on offline much more often than I used to. But if you feel this is a symptom of high and mighty, I guess I could post more often. Give me some ideas for "reviews" or rants or something, and I'll do it. PM me, if you like.

On that note, it would have been hilarious for a short period if Kaienne had done a better job pretending to be me. And he/she used the word "vile" twice. Big no-no. Finding a reference to Mad Skillz is really something though....
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on September 29, 2007, 05:33:58 AM
i have no fucking clue really.

i think he means he's a boy but wants to be a girl, too lame for drag...

uch...

i dunno man

*sigh*

They don't make trannies like they used to.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:25:47 AM
Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:22:46 AM
You could have let me have my fun for a little while. Ass.

The Free Market™ demanded it.

On the other hand, how did you know about Chef, MRH, and Mad Skillz?

I'm clairvoyant.

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on September 29, 2007, 05:33:58 AM
i have no fucking clue really.

i think he means he's a boy but wants to be a girl, too lame for drag...

uch...

i dunno man

I'm an androgyne.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 05:34:09 AM

I  don't have much time recently, and I get my slack on offline much more often than I used to. But if you feel this is a symptom of high and mighty, I guess I could post more often. Give me some ideas for "reviews" or rants or something, and I'll do it. PM me, if you like.

I was just trying to get you to fucking POST, to be perfectly honest. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:37:02 AM

I'm clairvoyant.

Oh, okay.  You're a smart ass.  That's good.  I don't have to behave.

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:37:02 AM

I'm an androgyne.

Huh?  You are physically a hermaphrodite?

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:37:12 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 05:34:09 AM

I was just trying to get you to fucking POST, to be perfectly honest. :lol:

lol, sorry. I just don't want to post stupid shit, and thats what it feels like comes out of my mouth so often these days. I'll post more often from now on.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Kaienne

An androgyne is a person of indeterminate or difficult-to-determine gender. It is not synanymous with hermaphrode (intersexed).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:42:22 AM
An androgyne is a person of indeterminate or difficult-to-determine gender. It is not synanymous with hermaphrode (intersexed).

Odd:

androgyne

2 definitions found

androgyne - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

Androgyne \An"dro*gyne\, n.
     1. An hermaphrodite.
        [1913 Webster]

2. (Bot.) An androgynous plant. --Whewell.
        [1913 Webster] Androgynous

androgyne - WordNet (r) 2.1 (2005) :

androgyne
      n 1: one having both male and female sexual characteristics and
           organs; at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or
           female cannot be made [syn: hermaphrodite, intersex,
           gynandromorph, androgyne, epicene, epicene person]

B_M_W

Yeah, and you make the rest of us look bad with this kind of shit. It reflects badly on me, and Michal, and transgenders in general. And frankly, if I hadn't said anything earlier in this thread, you wouldn't have posted as me, and wouldn't be making me look bad right now.

Fucker.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 05:42:11 AM

lol, sorry. I just don't want to post stupid shit,

Then this ain't gonna be your century.   :lulz:

TGRR,
Down wiff MRH.

Kaienne

Androgyny is a term derived from the Greek words ανήρ (anér, meaning man) and γυνή (gyné, meaning woman)[1] that can refer to two concepts regarding the mixing of both male and female genders or having a lack of gender identification. The first is the mixing of masculine and feminine characteristics, be it the example of the loud fashion statements of David Bowie, Jeffree Star, Boy George, Marilyn Manson, Annie Lenox, and Visual Kei musicians, or the balance of "anima" and "animus" in Jungian psychoanalytic theory. The second is in describing something that is neither masculine nor feminine, for example the Hijras of India who are often described as "neither man nor woman" or angels which are often portrayed as genderless.

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 05:45:27 AM

Yeah, and you make the rest of us look bad with this kind of shit. It reflects badly on me, and Michal, and transgenders in general. And frankly, if I hadn't said anything earlier in this thread, you wouldn't have posted as me, and wouldn't be making me look bad right now.

Fucker.

Hey hey, go fuck yourself. I'm sorry you're too stuck up and- as your 'friend' himself put it- High and Mighty (capital H, capital M) to get a fucking joke, but that doesn't mean you have to lash out at my gender identity. Ain't we in this together, brotha?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:47:40 AM
Androgyny is a term derived from the Greek words ανήρ (anér, meaning man) and γυνή (gyné, meaning woman)[1] that can refer to two concepts regarding the mixing of both male and female genders or having a lack of gender identification. The first is the mixing of masculine and feminine characteristics, be it the example of the loud fashion statements of David Bowie, Jeffree Star, Boy George, Marilyn Manson, Annie Lenox, and Visual Kei musicians, or the balance of "anima" and "animus" in Jungian psychoanalytic theory. The second is in describing something that is neither masculine nor feminine, for example the Hijras of India who are often described as "neither man nor woman" or angels which are often portrayed as genderless.

Link or it's gibberish.  I provided YOU with a proper definition.  Please do not peddle your foreign crap here.  This is a civilized board, and has no need of Greek Indians.

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:47:40 AM
Hey hey, go fuck yourself. I'm sorry you're too stuck up and- as your 'friend' himself put it- High and Mighty (capital H, capital M) to get a fucking joke, but that doesn't mean you have to lash out at my gender identity. Ain't we in this together, brotha?

1.  BMW and I have been friends for years, so please to jam those quote marks up your arse.  Thanks.

2.  In this together?  Are you sure you realize where you are?

3.  Don't talk Black.  It hurts when Canuckistanis do that.

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:53:26 AM
Link or it's gibberish.  I provided YOU with a proper definition.  Please do not peddle your foreign crap here.  This is a civilized board, and has no need of Greek Indians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyne
Wiki'd, bitch.

Oh yeah. Also? Way to be a racist fuckwad.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:55:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:53:26 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyne
Wiki'd, bitch.

Silly me.  There I was, relying on Webster's Dictionary, not a site that we "improve" regularly.

What  a "bitch" I must be, relying on a reputable source.

:lulz: <--- laughing at the pretentious little fart.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:55:06 AM

Oh yeah. Also? Way to be a racist fuckwad.

"Canuckistani" isn't a race.  Unless you're an Eskimo.

Dumbass.