News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaienne

Heaven forbid that a Discordian should rely on something written by the common people, and not the bourgoise. Why, that would be just terrible.
And I was referring to you referring "Greek Indians" to being uncivilized. Way to fail.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:45:45 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 05:42:11 AM

lol, sorry. I just don't want to post stupid shit,

Then this ain't gonna be your century.   :lulz:

TGRR,
Down wiff MRH.

Hey, I thought MRH was COOL. I just can't do that sort of characterization very well. I'll leave that stuff up to the masters, and to the truly stupid people, like gutterpunk here.

and speaking of gutterpunk....

QuoteHey hey, go fuck yourself. I'm sorry you're too stuck up and- as your 'friend' himself put it- High and Mighty (capital H, capital M) to get a fucking joke, but that doesn't mean you have to lash out at my gender identity. Ain't we in this together, brotha?

No, you go fuck YOURSELF. Its my fucking identity as well, and you, with your dirty fucking clothing, shitstained face and all your drug using bullshit and what now this dumbass chainvideo, you look like fucking moron. TAKE A GODDAMN SHOWER. Your dumb shit rubs off on peoples perceptions so that they start to think that anyone that identifies as transgender is a full of shit fucktard.

And don't you even try to pull that shit about me and Roger. 3 years is enough time for me to figure out when hes just poking me to wake me up, shithead.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:00:27 AM
Heaven forbid that a Discordian should rely on something written by the common people, and not the bourgoise. Why, that would be just terrible.
And I was referring to you referring "Greek Indians" to being uncivilized. Way to fail.

1.  WTF?  Whattaya think this is?  COMMUNISM?   :lulz:

2.  What the hell?  There are no Indians in Greece.  Indians live in India.  Greeks live in Greece, and in restaurants in Toronto.  Please try to stay on topic.  Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 06:01:44 AM

Hey, I thought MRH was COOL. I just can't do that sort of characterization very well. I'll leave that stuff up to the masters, and to the truly stupid people, like gutterpunk here.

and speaking of gutterpunk....

Now, now.  He's here to lead us to international communist worker solidarity.  He's like Lech Walensa, only with a gas mask. 

ARISE, YE WORKERS!  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR SELF-RESPECT!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:53:26 AM
Link or it's gibberish.  I provided YOU with a proper definition.  Please do not peddle your foreign crap here.  This is a civilized board, and has no need of Greek Indians.

Are you actually retarded? Like, seriously. I'm not saying that to lash out here, I really wanna know.

No, you go fuck YOURSELF. Its my fucking identity as well, and you, with your dirty fucking clothing, shitstained face and all your drug using bullshit and what now this dumbass chainvideo, you look like fucking moron. TAKE A GODDAMN SHOWER. Your dumb shit rubs off on peoples perceptions so that they start to think that anyone that identifies as transgender is a full of shit fucktard.

And don't you even try to pull that shit about me and Roger. 3 years is enough time for me to figure out when hes just poking me to wake me up, shithead.

Go fornicate an iron rod, bitch. You're just fucking jealous 'cos I'm on hormones and you're still crying while you're waxing it in the shower five times a day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:08:29 AM

Are you actually retarded? Like, seriously. I'm not saying that to lash out here, I really wanna know.

One of us is.  Probably caused by poison from the Greek Apache arrows.  They are deadly.  Deadly.  Do never test.

Go fornicate an iron rod, bitch. You're just fucking jealous 'cos I'm on hormones and you're still crying while you're waxing it in the shower five times a day.

We're jealous because you are intentionally fucking your body chemistry to try and be something you aren't?  How Pink is that?  Do you also plan to have surgery to make your ass look like J-Lo's?

The Good Reverend Roger

This fread rates a little MRH:

CROWNED MYSELF KING OF THE PROM IN A BLOODLESS COUP THIS WEEKEND.

NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO WHEN I'M ON A KOOL-AID AND CAKE SUGAR HIGH. HOLY FUCK I FEEL ALIVE.

JUST WALKED UP TO THE STAGE WITH MY BURGER KING CROWN, BRIGHT WHITE BATHROBE, RUBBER BOOTS AND TOOK THE THRONE.

SORRY KEITH, ROBERTS RULES OF ORDER ARE NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

WHAT IS THAT MR. WEATHERBEE, YOU WANT YOUR MICROPHONE BACK? FIX YOUR COMB OVER AND MAYBE WE WILL TALK ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN THIS KINGDOM OF THE DEFF.

WHILE YOU FIFTEEN GUYS TRY AND FIGHT TO DANCE WITH THAT SLUT FROM ALGEBRA, I'LL BE HOLDING COURT ON STAGE, WOWING THE SERFS BY MAKING FAKE FINGERNAILS BY LETTING IN HOT CANDLE WAX DRY ON MY FINGERS.

ME = PAID $3.27 FOR A LITER OF MOUNTAIN DEW AND A 1LB BAG OF PEANUT BUTTER M&M'S.

YOU = $74.37 (WITHOUT TIP) FOR DINNER AT RED ROBIN'S FOR YOU AND YOU 3/10 DATE.

MRH,
FACT: DAMN. ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING.

Kaienne

OK. Since you're too dumb to be able to put 2 and 2 together, I'll peice this out for you manually.

Link or it's gibberish.  I provided YOU with a proper definition.  Please do not peddle your foreign crap here.  This is a civilized board, and has no need of Greek Indians.

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 05:55:06 AM
Oh yeah. Also? Way to be a racist fuckwad.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 05:59:05 AM
"Canuckistani" isn't a race.  Unless you're an Eskimo.

Dumbass.

I was referring to you referring "Greek Indians" to being uncivilized. Way to fail.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 06:04:19 AM
What the hell?  There are no Indians in Greece.  Indians live in India.  Greeks live in Greece, and in restaurants in Toronto.  Please try to stay on topic.  Thanks.

SEE FIRST BOX, DIPSHIT.

B_M_W

Is that how often you used to do it? Bet you are one of those fetishists, get off on dressing up in womens clothing, and jacking off, and the hormones are just feeding that. You see, I actually have something called taste, and don't run around with breasts hanging out of dirty ripped fishnet t-shirts like you do. Pervert.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:18:52 AM
OK. Since you're too dumb to be able to put 2 and 2 together, I'll peice this out for you manually.

Dumbass.

I was referring to you referring "Greek Indians" to being uncivilized. Way to fail.

What the hell?  There are no Indians in Greece.  Indians live in India.  Greeks live in Greece, and in restaurants in Toronto.  Please try to stay on topic.  Thanks.

SEE FIRST BOX, DIPSHIT.

It's "Piece".  Not "peice".

Please try to avoid those Greek Apache arrows in the future.  Thanks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 06:19:38 AM

Is that how often you used to do it? Bet you are one of those fetishists, get off on dressing up in womens clothing, and jacking off, and the hormones are just feeding that. You see, I actually have something called taste, and don't run around with breasts hanging out of dirty ripped fishnet t-shirts like you do. Pervert.

He can't help it.  Those lousy Macedonian Apache got him.   :cry:

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, PGERONIMO!   :argh!:

Cain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyne
Wiki'd, bitch.

:lulz:

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 06:20:13 AM

Dumbass.

SEE FIRST BOX, DIPSHIT.

That's the best you've got? A spelling error? You're fucked in the face by blatant evidence that you fucked up royal, and you're still trying to press the offensive? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:24:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 06:20:13 AM

Dumbass.

SEE FIRST BOX, DIPSHIT.

That's the <i>best</i> you've got? A spelling error? You're fucked in the face by blatant evidence that you fucked up royal, and you're <i>still</i> trying to press the offensive? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Look here, my good man...um...woman...um...chemically altered freak:  Your brain damage caused by Greek Apache arrows may explain your inability to spell (or perhaps that is a result of English being your second language, being a Canadian and all) or use basic html, but it is certainly no excuse for being pointlessly rude.

What would the Queen say? 

TGRR,
Chin up, think of England.

Kaienne

Wow. Name calling and meaningless insults. I remember when I got over that. In grade school.