News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:29:05 AM
Wow. Name calling and meaningless insults. I remember when I got over that. In grade school.

Name calling?  At what point did I do anything other than pander to what you have been begging us to say since your arrival?

You may begin bewailing our hideous oppression of you at any time.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kaienne

I ain't bewailing shit. All's I'm gonna do from here on out is sit pretty and allow you to continue making an obstinate idiot of yourself.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:32:15 AM
I ain't bewailing shit.

Oh?

Quote from: Kaienne on September 25, 2007, 02:53:19 PM
YES. I'm genderqueer. It makes you uncomfortable. I GET IT. THANK YOU.

Give him a big hand folks!  Isn't he GREAT?   :lulz:

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:32:15 AM
All's I'm gonna do from here on out is sit pretty and allow you to continue making an obstinate idiot of yourself.

Nonsense.  Canuckistanis don't have that sort of self-discipline.  Comes from eating too much vitamin E in their diet of seal blubber.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kaienne

...What?
That first one... That doesn't even make any sense. The second one, that's a totally unrelated comment that was buried ages ago. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And the third one, now you're stereotyping me- what- because I'm Canadian?

YOU'VE. LOST.
GIVE UP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:38:27 AM
...What?
That first one... That doesn't even make any sense. The second one, that's a totally unrelated comment that was buried ages ago. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And the third one, now you're stereotyping me- what- because I'm Canadian?

YOU'VE. LOST.
GIVE UP.

Oh?

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:38:27 AM
All's I'm gonna do from here on out is sit pretty and allow you to continue making an obstinate idiot of yourself.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 06:35:27 AM

Nonsense.  Canuckistanis don't have that sort of self-discipline.  Comes from eating too much vitamin E in their diet of seal blubber.

Turns out you DIDN'T have enough self-discipline.

Lay off the seal blubber.  It CAN'T be good for you.

TGRR,
Full of useful advice.

Kaienne

I- You- This- But-
I... I need to walk away from this. This is useless. Pointless. Okay. I give up. You win. You've driven yourself into the ground, and... And you just... This is just too pitiful. I can't even hate you any more, I just feel sorry for you. Con...gratulations. I think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:44:47 AM
I- You- This- But-
I... I need to walk away from this. This is useless. Pointless. Okay. I give up. You win. You've driven yourself into the ground, and... And you just... This is just too pitiful. I can't even hate you any more, I just feel sorry for you. Con...gratulations. I think.

Thank you.

Despite your obvious Canadianship, I hope you fully recover from your Greek Apache arrow poisoning.  And that vitamin E thing.

TGRR,
Is 99.99995% certain ONE of us is a little unclear on the "Discordian" concept.  And perhaps has major tendon damage to one leg.

:digtbk:

Kaienne

That was so much fun. XD

Oh, and Kaimi... I'm sorry. I didn't actually mean any of that stuff I said. :(

The Good Reverend Roger

:digtbk:

TGRR,
The Budweiser of trolldom.

Kaienne

God, Budweiser is a shitty beer. Guinness all the way.
Good trolling though. It took me awhile to figure out what you were up to.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:56:07 AM
God, Budweiser is a shitty beer. Guinness all the way.
Good trolling though. It took me awhile to figure out what you were up to.

My religion (CotSG) encourages not caring what other people think.  Even if they think you're a retard ("Act like a dumbshit, and they'll treat you as an equal").  Basically, I'm like Jesus, only hateful and bitter.

And all beer is shitty.  Especially that Molson crap.  I wouldn't cook brats with that shit.  Alcohol is the CoN's drug, anydamnway.

Kaienne

Oh, no, I don't like alcohol. I really dislike it, actually. Very seldom will I drink more than a half-pint a night, and even that's rare. I just really like the taste of some beers, Guinness included.

I'm totally with you on the whole not caring what other people think of me... However, *I* care what I think of me; and I like dressing/acting/being the things that I think are really cool. Hence the Road Warrior getup.

B_M_W

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 06:51:04 AM
That was so much fun. XD

Oh, and Kaimi... I'm sorry. I didn't actually mean any of that stuff I said. :(

Really?

:lulz:

Well, in that case, I guess I am too....though it was fun and driven while it lasted.

aw, shit. I guess I'll just come clean now.

That post that Kaienne made, it wasn't actually zhir words, it was mine. I had come up with this plan to pretend that Kaienne was actually my alt. We colaborated and zhe posted it, so it was actually me using vile twice.  :lulz: Anyway, it didn't work because the IP's were different, and roger noticed that right away. So, I decided that I would deny posting it (which wasn't a lie, it was written by me but not posted by me). So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

If the plan would have worked, I would have looked like an awesome troll for about two weeks, or until someone figured it out. But as it was, the doublecross troll turned into a failed doublecross troll, then into a doublebackcross troll, and well, I guess I'm not sure who was trolling who, or even if Kai and Roger set this whole thing up just to get me posting again.

In any case, good times. I hope you aren't upset at me Roger.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 07:05:27 AM
Oh, no, I don't like alcohol. I really dislike it, actually. Very seldom will I drink more than a half-pint a night, and even that's rare. I just really like the taste of some beers, Guinness included.

I'm totally with you on the whole not caring what other people think of me... However, *I* care what I think of me; and I like dressing/acting/being the things that I think are really cool. Hence the Road Warrior getup.

Needs moar crossbows.

And half of not caring what people think of you is learning to blend in.  After all, when someone has just tossed a balloon of skunk musk into the mayor's motorcade, are the goons going to start beating the mortal shit out of

1.  An off-duty cop with buzzed hair, button up shirt, shorts, and sensible shoes (me), or

2.  An extra from 2Pac's California Knows How to Party video (you)?

Thanks for the camoflauge, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:10:08 AM
So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

In any case, good times. I hope you aren't upset at me Roger.

Huh?  I am the very model of equanimity, restraint, and mental balance.

TGRR,
A regular fucking Emily Post, too.