even better.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:26:51 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:24:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:18:02 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:15:41 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:12:19 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:10:08 AM
So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

In any case, good times. I hope you aren't upset at me Roger.

Huh?  I am the very model of equanimity, restraint, and mental balance.

TGRR,
A regular fucking Emily Post, too.

Okay. I don't even know what happened here anymore, I'm so confused.

:digtbk:

Lets do this again sometime. Next time I'll figure out a better troll method and you won't know whats commin!

Now I remember why I always come back to these fourms. Why everyone always comes back...

DO NEVER TRY TO STUMP THE CHUMP.

TGRR,
Chump.

But Reverend, its so much FUN trying! I mean, I fail every time, but its enjoyable.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:28:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:26:51 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:24:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:18:02 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:15:41 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:12:19 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:10:08 AM
So, now Roger was trolling Kaienne, so I joined in, and zhe trolled back. We thought it was actually gonna end bad, with Roger upset.

In any case, good times. I hope you aren't upset at me Roger.

Huh?  I am the very model of equanimity, restraint, and mental balance.

TGRR,
A regular fucking Emily Post, too.

Okay. I don't even know what happened here anymore, I'm so confused.

:digtbk:

Lets do this again sometime. Next time I'll figure out a better troll method and you won't know whats commin!

Now I remember why I always come back to these fourms. Why everyone always comes back...

DO NEVER TRY TO STUMP THE CHUMP.

TGRR,
Chump.

But Reverend, its so much FUN trying! I mean, I fail every time, but its enjoyable.

One of these days you'll have to come along when I go stomping around the Martha Stewart boards.

MRH always loves it there.

NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO IF I KAZOO JINGLE BELLS IN CHURCH

FIRST: NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY KAZOO.

SECOND: NICE DRESS DUDE.

LAST: STEP OFF. I'M ROLLING FIVE DEEP WITH MY 6FT TALL RABBIT HARVEY, SHE-RA, TWO SPACE ALIENS AND SUPERHERO/MILKMAN.

OH, YOU CAN'T SEE THEM? PRESS YOUR LUCK. YOU'LL BE KNEE DEEP IN RABBIT SHIT IN A FLASH.

I'M SORRY, YOU SAY YOU NEED IT QUIET TO PRAY?

THAT WON'T GET YOU INTO HEAVEN, GRANNY.

GOD IS LOOKING FOR REFINED HUMAN BEINGS WITH MAD KAZOO SKILLS, DRIED BOOGERS AROUND THEIR NOSE REQUIRED, WITH THE KOOL-AID MOUSTACHE BEING OPTIONAL.

MRH,
HIHGLY EVOLVED
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

JUST DOMINATED A 1/2 GALLON OF ICE CREAM AND A BOTTLE OF MAGIC SHELL

ME, DOING BATTLE WITH THE BRITTLE CHOCOLATE SHELL ON MY VANILLA ICE CREAM.

YOU, DOING BATTLE WITH THE XEROX TONER ON YOUR FRENCH BLUE DRESS SHIRT & KHAKIS.

NO, I WILL NOT WASH MY HANDS AND FACE

YES, I WILL LEAVE A TRAIL OF FILTH FROM BOTH THE MAGIC SHELL ON MY HANDS AND MY BODYS INABILITY TO PROCESS LACTOSE.

IM OFF TO OWN THE FUCK OUT OF THE HORSE IN FRONT OF K-MART, $10 IN QUARTERS ARE BURNING A HOLE IN MY WRANGLERS.

NO, YOUR BOSS WONT STOP YOU IN THE HALL TO TELL YOU HE APPRECIATES THE 90 HOUR WEEKS. FUCKING LOSER.

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

B_M_W

:lulz: :lulz:

I'd like that. My "Intelligent Design Scientist" troll never did take off on the yahoo boards, I need something new.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Kaienne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:33:15 AM

YOU, DOING BATTLE WITH THE XEROX TONER ON YOUR FRENCH BLUE DRESS SHIRT & KHAKIS.

YES, I WILL LEAVE A TRAIL OF FILTH FROM BOTH THE MAGIC SHELL ON MY HANDS AND MY BODYS INABILITY TO PROCESS LACTOSE.

IM OFF TO OWN THE FUCK OUT OF THE HORSE IN FRONT OF K-MART, $10 IN QUARTERS ARE BURNING A HOLE IN MY WRANGLERS.

NO, YOUR BOSS WONT STOP YOU IN THE HALL TO TELL YOU HE APPRECIATES THE 90 HOUR WEEKS. FUCKING LOSER.

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

I have no fucking clue what you're going on about, but it's damned entertaining.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:34:36 AM
:lulz: :lulz:

I'd like that. My "Intelligent Design Scientist" troll never did take off on the yahoo boards, I need something new.

JUST EASED INTO MY SPEEDO AND MESH SHIRT, HEADED TO WET 'N WILD

I HOPE STAN IN MARKETING GETS BACK TO YOU BEFORE LUNCH.

IF HE DOES, MAYBE YOU CAN CELEBRATE BY HAVING A SECOND CHALUPA, FAT STUFF.

I'M GOING TO GET HOPPED UP ON $8.50 WORTH OF SQUIRT AND FILNTSTONE VITAMINS AND SEE WHERE MY MIND TAKES ME.

ME: PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED IN LISTENING TO YOUR WIFE CHAT ME UP OVER AT THE LEISURE LAGOON.

YOU: EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AT THE TEAM BUILDING MEETING, SWEATING THROUGH YOUR FRENCH BLUE SHIRT AND TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT BY CLAIMING 'TIN ROOF SUNDAE IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM.'

CHRIST, YOU SUCK.

MRH,
FARTS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 07:35:13 AM

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

I have no fucking clue what you're going on about, but it's damned entertaining.

That, my friend, is my alter ego, Mildly Retarded Hustla.

Kaienne

Suddenly it all makes sense. The France, midgets, extra-dimensional metaphysics, all of it!
In a constant state of losing The Game.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:36:09 AM

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

I wish Chef was still around. Chef and Buddha's Ghost Penis.

Can I get a WHEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO?

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 29, 2007, 07:42:11 AM

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

Chef was back two weeks ago.  Search the name.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on September 29, 2007, 07:42:30 AM
:lulz:
TGRR= killz me

We aims to please, Ma'am.

I ought to consolidate all the classic Chef and MRH trolls.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:42:57 AM

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13841.0

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13818.0

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:46:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2007, 07:42:57 AM

MRH,
K-MART COWBOY

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13841.0

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13818.0

Bumped.

Also, WTF is our search function broked?