The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

awe c'mon now Rog

war ... huungh ... good gawd yall

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

ITT: This thread is 17 pages long, most of it contains generous amounts of lail.

AFK

So far we've had a New England meetup, a Scottish meetup, I think for a trifecta we need to get Kaienne, AKK, AA, Lamanite, Laz, and MOC together.  You know, as a Sociological study/Sitcom. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Also: Hunter.

That's the one I want to go to.
This space for rent.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 01, 2007, 02:07:06 PM
So far we've had a New England meetup, a Scottish meetup, I think for a trifecta we need to get Kaienne, AKK, AA, Lamanite, Laz, and MOC together.  You know, as a Sociological study/Sitcom. 

.....you want to put all these people in the same place together?
at the same time?

that would sure make things more convenient.

AFK

And with Hunter to head the precedings  :evil:, much hilarity and lulz. 

The difficult part would be the death pool.

I'd put my money on him killing Laminite first and saving AKK for last, you know, to drag it out. 

hunter s.durden

You're good!

I would pick Lamenite first.
This space for rent.

AFK

Someone ring-up Jerry Bruckheimer.  I think we have a hit on our hands!

LMNO

Me reading the last five pages:   :fnord:

Don't forget Eric, Aini, Prince Tao, and EVT.

OH! -And that creepy skinny dude who kept harassing all of the women who posted her back in the day... Roger knoas his name...

All of these people together may well be the most epic failfest ever...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on October 02, 2007, 01:53:17 AM

Don't forget Eric, Aini, Prince Tao, and EVT.

OH! -And that creepy skinny dude who kept harassing all of the women who posted her back in the day... Roger knoas his name...

All of these people together may well be the most epic failfest ever...

Admiral Lexington?  Or the creepy German fucktard?  Carmanthon or some shit.

LORD CARMAC! That was his name (I think).

The Good Reverend Roger