News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourning Star

B_M_W

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on October 24, 2007, 06:16:13 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on October 23, 2007, 05:14:18 AM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on October 21, 2007, 01:02:51 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on October 19, 2007, 02:53:22 AM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on October 19, 2007, 01:59:59 AM
Seriously? Do you guys not remember the PD.org debacle or the pretentious attention whoring?

Aini is tolerably fail: She's certainly no Eric nor is she an MOC but still...

Fuck off.

Uh, no.

TTM,
calls them like he sees them regardless of who it is or who it pisses off.

and I'm gonna tell you to fuck off, regardless.

...and I'm not going to care. Feel free to do it again though if it makes you feel better.

Okay.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Mourning Star

Mourning Star

Idem

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD!

Mourning Star

Quote from: Idem on October 26, 2007, 11:24:51 AM
SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD!

but it won't work here anyway...

this thread needs "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED"  f'reals.

Cain

http://www.anonib.com/bookchan/index.php?t=3675

Some actual, thread relevant material (steampunk fiction you can download).

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: B_M_W on October 24, 2007, 03:58:30 AM

A more well reasoned answer to your previous statement: I disagree that Aini is the same person she was back in 2005 when all the shit went down. And personally, from my time spent talking with her, she is not fail. Most definitely not fail.

Sorry.

Well, except for her being bigoted against Blacks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mourning Star

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2008, 02:40:19 AM

A more well reasoned answer to your previous statement: I disagree that Aini is the same person she was back in 2005 when all the shit went down. And personally, from my time spent talking with her, she is not fail. Most definitely not fail.

Sorry.

But she has a right, every single black and brown person, past and present, and even a few time traveling ones from T3H FEWCHORE have raept her.

DUHHHHHH

East Coast Hustle

in all fairness, she not only said that she wouldn't sleep with black people, but that she wouldn't sleep with anyone who wasn't at least 15/16ths caucasian.

that means she hates Asians, Indians (both kinds), Hispanics, and Canadians as well.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

Quote from: Mourning Star on January 25, 2008, 04:51:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2008, 02:40:19 AM

Sorry.

But she has a right, every single black and brown person, past and present, and even a few time traveling ones from T3H FEWCHORE have raept her.

DUHHHHHH

Although she likely has PTSD, the irrational hatred she has for nonwhites is....

Okay, I admit, I'm torn up over this.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Cain

Triple Zero

Quote from: B_M_W on January 25, 2008, 02:35:21 PM
Okay, I admit, I'm torn up over this.

i don't think you're the only one.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

B_M_W

*shrug* Aini is one of the people that got me through last summer, when I was working 40 hours a week, biking 14 miles a day to and from work, my back was at a constant level of pain (7-9 on a scale of 10) and when I wasn't working I felt broken. I was isolated (as weird as it may sound, being that I was in downtown Madison) with no people I new, no friends, and as far as IRL conversation went, the only person I really talked more than a few words to any day was my boss. Started talking to people on my cell alot. Michal, and my mom, think I talked to Felix a couple of times, and also aini.

So yeah, this tears me up a bit.