News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 27, 2008, 08:01:41 PM
Hells yes, it is! But it doesn't seem to freeze Firefox on THIS page. Only page 20.

that's because i think there are a lot more of them on page 20 :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mourning Star

Quote from: triple zero on January 27, 2008, 09:41:19 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 27, 2008, 08:01:41 PM
Hells yes, it is! But it doesn't seem to freeze Firefox on THIS page. Only page 20.

that's because i think there are a lot more of them on page 20 :)

LOTS MOAR!

That cat was fucking LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: B_M_W on January 25, 2008, 11:15:35 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2008, 04:24:12 PM
An honest question:

During that time, did Aini talk about anything other than furries, fire breathing, bondage, stilts, piercing, sword-swollowing, or necro-fetishes?

Yes actually, we talked about life, about the general troubles each of us were having, about the happenings on the forums, about the woods she has near her house, etc.

Occassionally something on one of her shows would come up, and we'd talk about it for a bit, but then we'd talk about something else. *shrug* It didn't come up as much as other personal things, and I'll keep those to myself.

Is there any way you could ask her to do that over here more often?

B_M_W

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2008, 03:50:59 PM
An honest question:

During that time, did Aini talk about anything other than furries, fire breathing, bondage, stilts, piercing, sword-swollowing, or necro-fetishes?

Yes actually, we talked about life, about the general troubles each of us were having, about the happenings on the forums, about the woods she has near her house, etc.

Occassionally something on one of her shows would come up, and we'd talk about it for a bit, but then we'd talk about something else. *shrug* It didn't come up as much as other personal things, and I'll keep those to myself.

I haven't gotten up the guts to talk to her since this whole racism/PTSD thing started.....
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LMNO

We both know we all went overboard with it for little more than a half-assed meme and a handful of lulz.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: B_M_W on January 30, 2008, 04:14:17 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2008, 03:50:59 PM
An honest question:

I haven't gotten up the guts to talk to her since this whole racism/PTSD thing started.....

PTSD? I missed that, apparently.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

LMNO

I think she used the PTSD of her being raped by black men as part of her rationale...

B_M_W

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2008, 04:35:08 PM
I think she used the PTSD of her being raped by black men as part of her rationale...

I personally, from my past experience with her, could see her rationalize racism by ONLY something as intense as PTSD.

Because shes really not that sort of person otherwise.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

LMNO

Yeah, but it's harder to make fun of someone with PTSD.

B_M_W

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2008, 04:59:18 PM
Yeah, but it's harder to make fun of someone with PTSD.

Which, for the record, I chose to stay out of completely.

LMNO

Cain

East Coast Hustle

PTSD for any reason does not excuse racism, especially from someone who is otherwise intelligent enough to know better because, well, they're intelligent enough to know better.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 30, 2008, 07:26:59 PM
PTSD for any reason does not excuse racism, especially from someone who is otherwise intelligent enough to know better because, well, they're intelligent enough to know better.

I did mention I was really torn up over this because I'm not certain on what I think is happening, or if the racism is something completely attributable to PTSD.

:/