News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Vexati0n's Material

Started by Cramulus, September 25, 2007, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Some logic says I probably shouldn't be posting Vex's stuff for him,
but at the moment he's busy assisting his wife's spawning.

Also, I'm in the mood to post this shite now. And it's Kopyleft anyway. So screw yew.
Vex, when you get around to it, you should post some of the stuff I missed. Especially the robot stuff.

So anyway here's a lot of Vexati0ns propaganda:

tyrannosaurus vex

lol, i'm more prolific than i thought.

i'll add to this but it might take a day or so
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

These all got X-ed!

Vex, do you have links to the pdfs?

tyrannosaurus vex

LMNO

LMNO

Bump, because all links are borked.  Plz hlp.

LMNO

tyrannosaurus vex

Damn, I wish I was still able to write.

*disclaimer: the George Bush for Baseball Commissioner isn't actually mine, I downloaded that from Stephen Colbert, I think. Also I don't remember writing Why are You Here? but who knows.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 05:19:47 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 03:59:45 PM

Poof.

So start writing.

If only it was that easy. Obviously I've been non-existent around here for a long time... I wish that wasn't the case but I'm also occupied with other things in my life at the moment, like writing and performing music with my band, banging groupies, and doing lots and lots of coke.

I figure I can settle down and get back into a more productive role here at PD when I'm a washed-up 40-something with nothing left to lose except all my memories of the days when I thought I had a chance to make my life count for something, at least to myself. Maybe then I can summon the bitterness, the complete lack of faith in the human experience, and the utter loss of hope for humankind that has become a prerequisite to Discordian thought these days.

Verbal Mike

Fuck prerequisites. Fuck them right in the ear.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 05:41:54 PM

Poof.

So start writing.

If only it was that easy. Obviously I've been non-existent around here for a long time... I wish that wasn't the case but I'm also occupied with other things in my life at the moment, like writing and performing music with my band, banging groupies, and doing lots and lots of coke.

I figure I can settle down and get back into a more productive role here at PD when I'm a washed-up 40-something with nothing left to lose except all my memories of the days when I thought I had a chance to make my life count for something, at least to myself. Maybe then I can summon the bitterness, the complete lack of faith in the human experience, and the utter loss of hope for humankind that has become a prerequisite to Discordian thought these days.

Sorry I bothered.  Go fuck yourself.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Poof.

So start writing.

Oddly enough, the singer/lyricist for the new band I'm in was in the same space.  Please check out our lyrics to see where that gets you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 27, 2009, 08:13:40 PM

Poof.

So start writing.

Oddly enough, the singer/lyricist for the new band I'm in was in the same space.  Please check out our lyrics to see where that gets you.

Why bother discussing anything with a cokehead?  He'll either be dead or manning a gloryhole by this time next year.  And who will miss him?  Oh, yeah...nobody.

TGRR,
Knows there are worse things than being "a washed-up 40-something".