News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Vexati0n's Material

Started by Cramulus, September 25, 2007, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 09:16:36 PM
Why bother discussing anything with a cokehead?  He'll either be dead or manning a gloryhole by this time next year.  And who will miss him?  Oh, yeah...nobody.

TGRR,
Knows there are worse things than being "a washed-up 40-something". 

You think I was serious about the coke, lol.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 11:32:05 PM
Why bother discussing anything with a cokehead?  He'll either be dead or manning a gloryhole by this time next year.  And who will miss him?  Oh, yeah...nobody.

TGRR,

I don't care.  Either way, you stopped mattering 2 posts ago.

Good bye, whomever you are.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I get it now.   :lulz:

So, Vex...what did Badges say to you to get you to do that?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

Why ignore when you can just ban, Roger?  I know you want to.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 11:33:02 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 11:32:05 PM

TGRR,

I don't care.  Either way, you stopped mattering 2 posts ago.

Good bye, whomever you are.

Stopped mattering to you, maybe, but I can name a lot of people I still matter to, all of whom have always mattered more to me than you ever have.

The truth is that all I said is that I'm just not on the same page philosophically that I used to be, and that I have nothing to contribute to PD at the moment that's going to be of any value to anybody here. Maybe I said it in a tactless way but that's all I said. If that makes me a waste of space in your estimation, then by all means write me off and go on about your business.

And, for the record, Badge has nothing to do with any of this.

LMNO

For what it's worth Vex, you produced a shitload of material while you were here, and a lot of it holds up really well.

Thanks for your contributions, and thanks for not being a prick about us still using it, unlike, say... Net.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on August 28, 2009, 06:55:08 AM
Maybe I said it in a tactless way but that's all I said.

You said it in the most deliberately harmful way you could think of.  "Tact" had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of course she didn't, Vex...that's why you came out of nowhere and attacked me, when I have never done a single thing to you, other than offer the best advice I knew how when you were venting about a personal problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 28, 2009, 05:02:04 AM

:lulz:

You should send more PMs laughing about my recent illnesses, Badge.  They're funnier.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on August 27, 2009, 03:06:51 PM
helped:
http://www.scribd.com/share/upload/15074492/w7d3blqozaordf9a9oh

Cram, I think I just downloaded all your (discordia related) stuff, except for some, on which Scribd says "the author has disabled downloads of this file", which are: the Apocrypha, "Discordian Magazine 1 July 98" and PosterGASM collections Aleph, Butts, Calvinball, Dingus and Zane Edison.

Especially the PosterGASMs were kind of a shame cause I was gonna use a few of them if I had been able to last weekend's DoD. Can you fix? I wanna get a most complete collection of this stuff even if it takes a few gigs cause then it'll be torrent tiem :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2009, 02:23:14 PM
Maybe I said it in a tactless way but that's all I said.

You said it in the most deliberately harmful way you could think of.  "Tact" had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of course she didn't, Vex...that's why you came out of nowhere and attacked me, when I have never done a single thing to you, other than offer the best advice I knew how when you were venting about a personal problem.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22028.0

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
I figure I can settle down and get back into a more productive role here at PD when I'm a washed-up 40-something with nothing left to lose except all my memories of the days when I thought I had a chance to make my life count for something, at least to myself. Maybe then I can summon the bitterness, the complete lack of faith in the human experience, and the utter loss of hope for humankind that has become a prerequisite to Discordian thought these days.

Hey wow. Did you really just say that? Because that's mean.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Ok, that is fairly dickish.

I mean, most of us here aren't 40 yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 28, 2009, 07:14:46 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on August 27, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
I figure I can settle down and get back into a more productive role here at PD when I'm a washed-up 40-something with nothing left to lose except all my memories of the days when I thought I had a chance to make my life count for something, at least to myself. Maybe then I can summon the bitterness, the complete lack of faith in the human experience, and the utter loss of hope for humankind that has become a prerequisite to Discordian thought these days.

Hey wow. Did you really just say that? Because that's mean.

He responded elsewhere with the excuse that, well, he feels "abrasive".

This makes everything better, you realize.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 28, 2009, 05:02:04 AM

:lulz:

Missed this.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 07:15:34 PM
Ok, that is fairly dickish.

I mean, most of us here aren't 40 yet.

:x  Climbing ever so slowly up that hill, though.

Yeah, I resent the implication that we're all has-been assholes with nothing better to do.