News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Cramulan Materials

Started by Cramulus, September 25, 2007, 08:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like it because it's subtle enough that you don't notice it at first.

Also because my friend was all "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO HAVE ALMOST 400,000 POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD???"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2012, 11:50:48 PM

Also because my friend was all "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO HAVE ALMOST 400,000 POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD???"  :lulz:

Oh my! It was just a quick fix until I found the will to put the original wonky postcounts back, but that reaction totally rocks!!! :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 28, 2012, 01:04:50 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2012, 11:50:48 PM

Oh my! It was just a quick fix until I found the will to put the original wonky postcounts back, but that reaction totally rocks!!! :lol:

Yeah, it was pretty gratifying. My response was "I dunno, I just post a lot". Never mind that I would have had to write almost three hundred posts a day since I got here. :lulz: He never called me on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."