News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Cramulan Materials

Started by Cramulus, September 25, 2007, 08:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like it because it's subtle enough that you don't notice it at first.

Also because my friend was all "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO HAVE ALMOST 400,000 POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD???"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2012, 11:50:48 PM

Also because my friend was all "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO HAVE ALMOST 400,000 POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD???"  :lulz:

Oh my! It was just a quick fix until I found the will to put the original wonky postcounts back, but that reaction totally rocks!!! :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 28, 2012, 01:04:50 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2012, 11:50:48 PM

Oh my! It was just a quick fix until I found the will to put the original wonky postcounts back, but that reaction totally rocks!!! :lol:

Yeah, it was pretty gratifying. My response was "I dunno, I just post a lot". Never mind that I would have had to write almost three hundred posts a day since I got here. :lulz: He never called me on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."