News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Oh man...port wine cheese and crackers are win.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Devvee

Cheese & crackers sounds pretty good right now... I could go for a cheesy pizza too. Or cheesy poofs.

Dysfunctional Cunt

A good havarti, an apple or two, a good shiraz..... mmmmmmm

As for the chain dancing thing....

Kaen-something something....

I have to ask, how old are you?  And are you the same one doing those weird Brittany Spears things on youtube?

Suu

Quote from: Khara on September 26, 2007, 10:26:00 PM
A good havarti, an apple or two, a good shiraz..... mmmmmmm

As for the chain dancing thing....

Kaen-something something....

I have to ask, how old are you?  And are you the same one doing those weird Brittany Spears things on youtube?

Kaienne = Chris Crocker.

Srsly.

Thank you for that startling revelation.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nast

/k_hAj.jEn s@.kis sI.l@.sAj.bIn zEn k_ha.is t_h@.mE@.RIk/

Lawl, This is how you pronounced your name.

Look it up.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

PopeTom

What I want to know is now that you wasted a feat on the Exotic Weapon Proficiently are you going to go for Improved  Trip, or are you going to go the Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack route?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That's what I said. This might be one of the best trolls we've ever had, assuming it's a troll. I think it is.

Kaienne

$^&*#$^%*%&*$872

What's a troll?
In a constant state of losing The Game.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

:retard:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Kaienne

Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2007, 12:43:32 AM
What I want to know is now that you wasted a feat on the Exotic Weapon Proficiently are you going to go for Improved  Trip, or are you going to go the Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack route?
I think I need to get all of them eventually, actually. I'm working my way up to Whirlwind Attack; since a chain is a reach weapon, I'll be able to strike all enemies within a 10ft radius once per round.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Devvee

Quote from: Kaienne on September 27, 2007, 04:20:01 AM
Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2007, 12:43:32 AM
I think I need to get all of them eventually, actually. I'm working my way up to Whirlwind Attack; since a chain is a reach weapon, I'll be able to strike all enemies within a 10ft radius once per round.

Why not go for the dervish prestige class?

Sir Squid Diddimus

ROFL!!!!!!

or just pop em w/ a 9

wtf is all this?
all right, ive been to the clubs
ive seen some shit in my day but fer krysts sake man