News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

If not, we should explore the theory further, prove Jobs to be evil, and then send the evidence to Tom Cruise, just to see what happens.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

PopeTom

I'm guessing they will make out.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

hunter s.durden

Quote from: davedim on September 27, 2007, 08:53:39 PM
Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI
what

:lulz:  This was the proper response.
This space for rent.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

PopeTom

Yea but how well do you suppose she (it looks kind of like a she) can stand up to a Kobold wave?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Kaienne

At the time the video was taken, I'd been doing this shit for two weeks. Gimme a year and I'll be fuckin' deadly.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

Just who the fuck does that asshole in the blue shirt think he is?  If I was there, I'd bust him for holding up traffic on the sidewalk.  And for those shorts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kaienne

In a constant state of losing The Game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Z³ on September 29, 2007, 12:34:32 PM
WHAT?

I SAID I WOULD BUST HIM FOR HOLDING UP TRAFFIC, AND FOR THOSE SHORTS!

Damn.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Kaienne on September 29, 2007, 01:58:05 AM
At the time the video was taken, I'd been doing this shit for two weeks. Gimme a year and I'll be fuckin' deadly.

:lulz:

Poast moar plx.

B_M_W

Kaienne has gone back to Toronto and won't be posting for a while, IIRC.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I guess that means I'll have to find a new source of lail...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on September 30, 2007, 11:26:50 PM
Kaienne has gone back to Toronto and won't be posting for a while, IIRC.

They don't have computers in Toronto.  They have do calculate things using frozen elk turds.