News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Kensington Market is full of this kind of shit.  That's why I avoid it like the plague.

That, and the overwhelming stench of PUSSAY.

It must have been a lovely day in the neighbourhood when that was filmed.

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mourning Star

Why haven't we nuked our barbarian northern neighbors yet?

Chairman Risus

Because you thought it was over

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mourning Star on October 14, 2007, 02:49:53 AM
Why haven't we nuked our barbarian northern neighbors yet?

And given them to the Jews?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

B_M_W

Whats funny is that you people keep hoping Kai'enne will come back so you can dig this shit back up.

But Kai's not coming back. So let it rest.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on December 08, 2007, 04:58:03 AM
Whats funny is that you people keep hoping Kai'enne will come back so you can dig this shit back up.

Lighten up

B_M_W

Quote from: keeper entropic on December 08, 2007, 06:02:24 AM

Lighten up

I am lightened up. I said it was funny.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Chairman Risus

You should just get that Kaienne said alot of stupid shit, and I don't really give a shit if he comes back to the board.  You've probably wouldn't have commented if this was some bullshit posted by the lamanite or anything lulz-worthy thread.

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mourning Star

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mourning Star on December 10, 2007, 03:24:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2007, 02:12:32 AM

Lies.  Nobody gets out alive.

So you don't plan to live forever?

I am a special case.  I am a Mexica Rain God, and the rules do not apply to me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

actually I'm holding out for either AKK or MOC. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."