News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

I thought he was Quezalcoatl.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cain

That's Chef.  Roger may be working with another portfolio.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Tlaloc is the Mexica (Aztec) God of rain and fertility.

Roger,  please stop blessing my loins. 
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 11, 2007, 12:26:56 AM
Tlaloc is the Mexica (Aztec) God of rain and fertility.

Roger,  please stop blessing my loins. 

1.  Stop telling me who does what.  *I* am the Mexica God here, right?  YOU WANNA STEP?  HUH? 

2.  Oh, yeah, I "blessed" that withered up motherfucker.  Think of me while you're pissing razor blades.

3.  Chef is one God, I am another.  Sometimes we switch off, just to stave off the ennui of immortality. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm put in my place, prostrating myself humbly before you. But seriously, no more kids please.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 11, 2007, 02:29:02 AM
I'm put in my place, prostrating myself humbly before you. But seriously, no more kids please.

MOOHOOHAHA!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nast

You better do what he says, or he'll put 1,000 years of blight upon our tamales.

FUCKIN' 1,000 YEARS!  :x
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on December 11, 2007, 03:02:55 AM

You better do what he says, or he'll put 1,000 years of blight upon our tamales.

FUCKIN' 1,000 YEARS!  :x

Troof.  Nothing in MY holy book about "forgiveness" and "mercy"

Har har!  Where DO the Christians get this stuff?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sepia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Aztec_pulque_gods

I always figured posters on this board was in that group most of the time.
Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Centzontotochtin rockin da house

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ