News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

I have never seen something that made me want to choke myself to death in anger before.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Elder Iptuous

BADGE OF HONOR

son of a bitch I missed this
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

DAMMIT ROGER!

OH DAMMIT ALL...
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Roger, you are a dirty pirate hooker, and I will slap you in your whore mouth.

Cainad (dec.)

This was going on while I was still very much a n00b. I remember it as my first exposure to PD.com dramapoomp.

... :argh!:

Cramulus

:walken:

I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO AGAIN AND IT MADE ME SHIT IN MY COFFEE

THE GUY IN THE BLUE SHIRT .... SO CLASSIC

Darth Cupcake

I need to remember to go back to Cram's "things we have in common thread" so I can add "WE HAVE ALL HAD OUR WILL TO LIVE DESTROYED BY ROGER." :x
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

I started to watch the video but then I was distracted by the giant Moose that walked onto my stoop. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Ah this thread brings back memories.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 01, 2009, 03:15:46 PM
I started to watch the video but then I was distracted by the giant Moose that walked onto my stoop. 

Mooses are scary.  Gigantic, horned muck eating monsters.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Quote from: Felix on April 01, 2009, 06:19:09 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 01, 2009, 03:15:46 PM

Mooses are scary.  Gigantic, horned muck eating monsters.

Indeed.  They can do a number on an automobile as well. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.