News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

I have never seen something that made me want to choke myself to death in anger before.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Elder Iptuous

BADGE OF HONOR

son of a bitch I missed this
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

DAMMIT ROGER!

OH DAMMIT ALL...
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Roger, you are a dirty pirate hooker, and I will slap you in your whore mouth.

Cainad (dec.)

This was going on while I was still very much a n00b. I remember it as my first exposure to PD.com dramapoomp.

... :argh!:

Cramulus

:walken:

I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO AGAIN AND IT MADE ME SHIT IN MY COFFEE

THE GUY IN THE BLUE SHIRT .... SO CLASSIC

Darth Cupcake

I need to remember to go back to Cram's "things we have in common thread" so I can add "WE HAVE ALL HAD OUR WILL TO LIVE DESTROYED BY ROGER." :x
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

I started to watch the video but then I was distracted by the giant Moose that walked onto my stoop. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Ah this thread brings back memories.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 01, 2009, 03:15:46 PM
I started to watch the video but then I was distracted by the giant Moose that walked onto my stoop. 

Mooses are scary.  Gigantic, horned muck eating monsters.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Quote from: Felix on April 01, 2009, 06:19:09 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 01, 2009, 03:15:46 PM

Mooses are scary.  Gigantic, horned muck eating monsters.

Indeed.  They can do a number on an automobile as well. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.