News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on April 01, 2009, 01:19:20 PM
Roger, you are a dirty pirate hooker, and I will slap you in your whore mouth.

AND YA DON'T STOP!
\
:hammer:

TGRR,
Blames society.  And the drugs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I am NOT going to watch this damned video again. 

I just finished up the series of treatments from the last time I watched it.  I don't think my insurance will cover more....

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

Bumped because I am a piece of shit. Enjoy the obscene amount of fail.

rong

whatever happened to devil sticks?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

AFK

I have devil sticks, except, I lost one of the sticks you use for juggling the big stick and so now they are completely useless.  The End. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It makes me laugh because of the guy in the background who just wants to use the sidewalk but eventually gives up and crosses the street.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

I'm glad that Kai'enne is a massively happy person and has a much better sense of humor than they used to.

Bet they would laugh at this video now.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on April 25, 2009, 11:59:45 PM
I'm glad that Kai'enne is a massively happy person and has a much better sense of humor than they used to.

They.

:|

TGRR,
Hates PC pronoun crap.  Just saying.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 26, 2009, 01:09:40 AM

They.

TGRR,

Kai,

Already knew, and still doesn't care. Just saying.

Welcome back, btw.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on April 26, 2009, 04:08:51 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 26, 2009, 01:09:40 AM

They.

TGRR,

Kai,

Already knew, and still doesn't care. Just saying.

Welcome back, btw.

Thanks.  Good to be back.  Still not 100%, but that will change.

East Coast Hustle

I believe "they" only applies properly to a plurality.

I think "he or she" or "the aforementioned person", though clunky, are more grammatically correct.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI

Kai'enne was just learning at the time of that first video, living on the street more or less. since then, a steady job, a steady place of residence, a rather strong support community, several art presentations, and speaking at international conferences on youth, art and urban renewal.

Now,

Cf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbHBPmFWPrE as of today

Kai,

thinks the video speaks for itself (minus the music)

East Coast Hustle

dude, nothing you can do will make me click that link, and if I did click it, nothing you could do would make me not ridicule that idiot mercilessly.

"urban shaman", indeed.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

That urban shaman is the reason I burned Kensington Market to the ground.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Kai

If you have any respect for me at all you'll stop posting in this thread.