News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

You're always going to be up against it trying to defend Kai'enne here.

He made his bed, and laid in it. Now he's gone and we can still get a chuckle out of it. What's so bad with that?

It's no more or less than we do for AKK, CowAss, The Lamanite, Arkham Asylum et al

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on April 28, 2009, 01:04:48 AM
If you have any respect for me at all you'll stop posting in this thread.

If you have any respect for us, you'll stop trying to manipulate us by guilt into doing or not doing things.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2009, 01:18:17 AM

If you have any respect for us, you'll stop trying to manipulate us by guilt into doing or not doing things.

Okay, then as Kai'enne is someone I deeply respect and care about, who has more than gone the distance for me in the past, I am more than within my bounds to tell you all to eat a dick, as it would be wrong of me to sit back and not defend someone I care about, especially when the person is not hear to defend theirself.

Don't even try telling me you wouldn't do the same for your people.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on April 28, 2009, 01:21:24 AM
Okay, then as Kai'enne is someone I deeply respect and care about, who has more than gone the distance for me in the past, I am more than within my bounds to tell you all to eat a dick, as it would be wrong of me to sit back and not defend someone I care about, especially when the person is not hear to defend theirself.

Okay, that's more like it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

All I've seen of Kai'enne here is a pretentious overblown assbag. He may have changed, he may have great things going for him, he may be the next thing to God now, but I don't give a shit.

I don't see how needling someone for those reasons disrespects you in any way whatsoever, even if you feel the need to defend him for sharing a similar lifestyle to you or whatever.

If I was to have any sympathy at all, I'd have to say he would have needed to do something to elicit it while he was posting here. He didn't.

~~~Payne: Quite capable of not having respect for a friend of someone he does respect, thanks. Though with shit like this you make it hard sometimes, Kai.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I will take this moment to point out that some people here absolutely loathe Optimus Pinecone, and have ripped him a new asshole at every opportunity. Needless to say, I adore said Mr. Pinecone, and briefly stepped to his defense, but have been instructed that he is a big boy and doesn't need a board mommy, whether he's here or not. For the record, he is not.

The people who hate him also happen to be people who I know like and respect me, so I really don't think that should be made issue of. They can hate him without it affecting their feelings for me, and to presume otherwise would be IMO disingenuous and perhaps a bit manipulative.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The System. on April 28, 2009, 01:30:33 AM
I will take this moment to point out that some people here absolutely loathe Optimus Pinecone, and have ripped him a new asshole at every opportunity.

:wave:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Kai on April 28, 2009, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2009, 01:18:17 AM

Don't even try telling me you wouldn't do the same for your people.

Here, not hear and it's... ah fuck it.
Idiot.

Also, Kai'enne is one of the failest human train-wrecks I've ever fucking seen.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

P.S. I have no respect for you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Wow I missed that last bit of drama...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

You know all that's going to happen is that you're going to upset Kai.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 26, 2009, 07:32:52 PM
You know all that's going to happen is that you're going to upset Kai.

Yeah, I was still kinda fuzzy when I bumped this.

Sorry, Kai.

Bu🤠ns

This is probably the most bumped for the sake of bumping thread.

Honestly, I don't really think of Kai when I think of this thead.

This is the only time I've ever seen a chain dance and I always laugh at that guy in the blue shirt that cram picks out on pg 1.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13928.msg445816#msg445816

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That blue shirt guy about made me wet my pance.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."