News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Serenade

Started by Prince Tao Jones, January 26, 2004, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessEris von Tartarus

This is because most women you met were cabbages, afraid you would slay them. Poor women. Well you know who I am my dear... Don¥t you my darling...
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Prince Tao Jones

"You seem not some fawning fraile thing, but an equal capable of holding her ground"

"I feel strangley drawn to you my dear"
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

I feel drawn to you my wonderful knight. Your cabbage slaying manliness atracts me more than anything. I know you can protect me from cabbage attacks. But thats not all. You are so stunningly sexy too.

*spins Tao round and round*

Prince Tao Jones

"You have problems with cabbages you say?"

"May I be of some assistance?"
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

I would like to apply for you to be my atomic bodyguard and assisstance. I need a good man like you at my side all the time really. You know how dangerous my assassins job is. Don¥t you *g*

*kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssses her knight deeply now*

do you accept this job?

Prince Tao Jones

If it means being at your side day and night?

Of course.

(Is there a dental plan?)

*returns deep kiss, and pulls bodies together*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

dental what?

well nevertheless. I want you to be beside me to protect me and make me laugh. You inspire me for my missions and my jakes. You are my true fighting muse my dear Tao.

*dances on with him though the ballroom*

Prince Tao Jones

.....you know, benefits, profit sharing, union, health coverage, I assume I'd be stationed in Za Fazerland, zzzzzo, I imagine all that will be covered.

anyway.....

Where do I sign!!!!!!!!

*hands grip waist firm but gentle as both eyes deeply meet*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

You just have to seal this with a kiss my darling.

Then you will be forever my atomic assassinational knight and cabbage slayer.

*feels Tao so close to her she goes swooning again*

Prince Tao Jones

"That sounds very official and promising, but the dance, my god the dance.

I think it's more than business for me, I think I've finnaly found my equal!"

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

What you say is also what I think of you, Tao my equal. No man could ever get as close as you have come to me. Not my body I mean, but my atomic soul and heart.

*grabs him so close they both gasp and start kissing madly again*

Prince Tao Jones

May I accept your kind offer, and offer you in return not only my allegiance but a partnership?

*kisses to seal the first deal*

*Begins to kneel to ready himself for the 2nd*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*stands and smiles*

of course you may my most wonderful man!

*gasps and smiles and waits for what is to come*

Prince Tao Jones

My dearest Atomic Eris Von Tartarus Assasin....

You who have stomped nightengales, and porcupines with me....

Have danced the passion of one thousand dancers.....

Have stood undaunted in my light, and I in yours....

Have prooved yourself my equal,

My friend

My lover

My assassin.

You who have trod the paths of the cabbages to find a place free from grey faceness....

May I eternmally defend you against the cabbages, and encourage you to remain the enlightened anti-cabbage..

by being your discordian betrothed?

*kneels fully and produces ring*

and to become your Tao Jones Von Tartarus?

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*gasps again, swooons*

ohh  of course you may!
I will take you as my discordian fiance and
constant never to leave me fighter for
our happiness and lack of greyfaceishness
in our lives.

I accept!

YES! and I will be your Eris von Tartarus Jones!

what a beautiful ring you have! *swooons again*

darling I just truly adore you sooo much!