News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Serenade

Started by Prince Tao Jones, January 26, 2004, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Tao Jones

The air......

cool

The night.....

stiring
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

PrincessEris von Tartarus

.... swoooooooooops into the scenery.

wearing a pink gown and glass shoes....

......... feels wind in hair and on skin
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Prince Tao Jones

Head turns with a snap.

What has entered my view?

Could it be......

Destiny????????
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Horab Fibslager

strangers in teh night, exchanging glances, strangers in the nigth, something soemthing something, who knew it would turn out so right, for strangers in the night...
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: horabstrangers in teh night, exchanging glances, strangers in the nigth, something soemthing something, who knew it would turn out so right, for strangers in the night...
Destiny.....and Frank Sinatra singing.
Sigh......what more could two lovers ask for? 8)
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

*starts swooning*

Atomic Bombshells love Frankie boy as a nice background music for romantic scenes...

... yes could it be DESTINY waiting for me?

... steps closer to see handsome man - looks very much like a good strong discordian cabbage killer warrior to me.... the kind an atomic assassin loves!

Prince Tao Jones

*Notices mutual attraction*

*moves slowly to abscond with champagne and strawberries from the table as an offering unto this goddess*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*comes closer to her discordian knight*

*takes glass of champagne and eats a strawberry he feeds her*

Hello! *holds out gloved hand*

*Thinks he looks ¬?ber-handsome tonight in the moonlight*

Prince Tao Jones

*Eyes lock, no words need be spoken as cabbage juice is wipped off sabre and sheathed*

*takes hand firmly and kisses*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*looks handsome knight in the eye and enjoys the moment he kisses her  hand*

My dear.... I hear music.... My heart is full of music my dear... It must be your presece my dearest....

Prince Tao Jones

*stunned by raging beauty, pulls pink haired noble towards my chest, as the music becons the dance*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*lets herself get pulled closer to wonderful man that smelles so gorgeous.... my knight in the shiny armor*

Shall we dance - again my dear *as she lookes him deeply in the eyes*

Prince Tao Jones

We shall !!!

*he dips her, and they begin to tango*

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

*tangoes with him... this is a very close dance to start the evening my darling*

*looks in Taos eyes .... I see heaven within them*

*dances on with him*