News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Two Important Questions

Started by NewSpag, April 25, 2012, 08:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

To say that LMNO looks fabulous would be to insult him. Fabulous is merely a poor concept to describe how LMNO-like something that is not LMNO is.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 11, 2012, 02:08:03 AM
To say that LMNO looks fabulous would be to insult him. Fabulous is merely a poor concept to describe how LMNO-like something that is not LMNO is.

Fabulous is just the part of LMNO you can see.  The rest would blow you into ashes if you saw it, like on Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NewSpag on May 11, 2012, 12:26:04 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2012, 12:10:35 AM
LMNO may be a cool guy, but he has a bit of a temper, and unlike me he is not tolerant of stupid questions.  Not everyone can have the sort of saintly demeanor I have, and he already does his share by saving us all through Big Gay Cowboyism - the ONLY acceptable ism - and cannot be expected to be patient with this sort of assbaggery.
Roger, Roger.

Who?

I KNEW you weren't new, fucker.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2012, 02:09:54 AM

Fabulous is just the part of LMNO you can see.  The rest would blow you into ashes if you saw it, like on Raiders of the Lost Ark.

The Fabulous that describes the LMNO is not the true Fabulous or the true LMNO.

I am now picturing a crate labeled 'Top Secret' that contains a box that contains LMNO being treating as if it were a weapon of mass destruction. Although the resultant cloud would not rain radioactive fallout.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 11, 2012, 02:12:54 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2012, 02:09:54 AM

The Fabulous that describes the LMNO is not the true Fabulous or the true LMNO.

I am now picturing a crate labeled 'Top Secret' that contains a box that contains LMNO being treating as if it were a weapon of mass destruction. Although the resultant cloud would not rain radioactive fallout.

LMNO uses an acronym for his name, to spare our mortal eyeballs.  Also, speaking his actual name is both dangerous and damn near impossible.
Molon Lube

NewSpag

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2012, 02:10:23 AM
LMNO may be a cool guy, but he has a bit of a temper, and unlike me he is not tolerant of stupid questions.  Not everyone can have the sort of saintly demeanor I have, and he already does his share by saving us all through Big Gay Cowboyism - the ONLY acceptable ism - and cannot be expected to be patient with this sort of assbaggery.
Roger, Roger.

Who?

Oh shit, the jigg's up.  Or, and bear with me now, or .... OR MOTHERFUCKING OR ... or:
Maybe some new person joined the board.  Maybe said person pissed some people off at first because said person dived right into posting without really understanding what said person was getting into.  Maybe this person wanted to see what PD was and figure out the culture here.  Maybe some drama went down.  Maybe it wasn't done in PMs, so it was visible to pretty much everyone.  Maybe everyone kept talking about Roger and the new user had no clue what was going on.  Maybe they didn't even connect the dots between TGRR and the name Roger.  You wrote a post about TGRR Vs. Dok Howl fairly recently.  Maybe someone (a different somebody of course) replied to it and came up in the unread posts.  Maybe any idiot, even this imaginary person who DOESN'T EVEN EXIST, can put 2 and 2 together at that point.  Maybe that new user is me.

But that's just clutching at straws right?  Give me a break, I'm not new.  The good Doktor says so  :roll:

QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.

Nephew Twiddleton

Newspag you really dont want to leave a blank for lmno to fit in. Hell take it as an invitation to do depravity to you. I mean you can if you really want but i suggest establishing a safeword first.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: NewSpag on May 11, 2012, 03:00:53 AM
Roger, Roger.

Who?

Oh shit, the jigg's up.  Or, and bear with me now, or .... OR MOTHERFUCKING OR ... or:
Maybe some new person joined the board.  Maybe said person pissed some people off at first because said person dived right into posting without really understanding what said person was getting into.  Maybe this person wanted to see what PD was and figure out the culture here.  Maybe some drama went down.  Maybe it wasn't done in PMs, so it was visible to pretty much everyone.  Maybe everyone kept talking about Roger and the new user had no clue what was going on.  Maybe they didn't even connect the dots between TGRR and the name Roger.  You wrote a post about TGRR Vs. Dok Howl fairly recently.  Maybe someone (a different somebody of course) replied to it and came up in the unread posts.  Maybe any idiot, even this imaginary person who DOESN'T EVEN EXIST, can put 2 and 2 together at that point.  Maybe that new user is me.

But that's just clutching at straws right?  Give me a break, I'm not new.  The good Doktor says so  :roll:

OH! The profoundly retarded Charlie Manson guy?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Telarus

Quote from: Bruce Twillis on May 11, 2012, 03:02:56 AM
Newspag you really dont want to leave a blank for lmno to fit in. Hell take it as an invitation to do depravity to you. I mean you can if you really want but i suggest establishing a safeword first.

:lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 11, 2012, 05:27:05 AM
Roger, Roger.

Who?

Was that an actual username? Profoundly Retarded Charlie Manson? Because it should be.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FUCK OFF on May 11, 2012, 07:24:06 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 11, 2012, 05:27:05 AM
Roger, Roger.

Who?

Was that an actual username? Profoundly Retarded Charlie Manson? Because it should be.

No, he called himself Insanity.
But PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON would be a BEAUTEOUS username, the likes of which haven't been seen since the GIGGLES title "SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE PROSTITUTE".  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

uh yeah, its the same guy, same account, he just changed his handle as weve all been known to do from time to time. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Twiddle Recall on April 26, 2012, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 26, 2012, 09:10:18 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 25, 2012, 06:27:04 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 25, 2012, 06:14:43 PMThe Twiddlerat0r.
Bruce Twillis.
The Chronicles of Twiddick.
Twiddler Durden.
Judge Twidd.
Twid Dieselton.
Twiddlegheddon.
Demolition Twid.
Twiddle Recall.
Twid Monkeys.
Twiddledock Saints.
Twitch.
Twiddle With A Shotgun.
Twambo.
Twiddle X.
This Is Spinal Twid.
Doctor Strangleton.
Boondock Saints happens in Boston, so I may have to go with that one.

Not only that, but the main characters are Irish!

QuoteAlso, Hobo With A Shotgun is a fantastic movie and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I don't believe anybody would dare to!

As you might have noticed, I only named bad-assery.

(for instance, there is no Twidlight in that list, you don't think I omitted it by accident?)

Heheh, I didn't notice but thanks~!
[/quote]

Bump

Triple Zero

... beautiful ... :cry::1fap:

I love you're srsly doing all of these :D

(btw Twiddle X refers to xXx, not Malcolm X)

I also forgot one:

They called him Machettleton
He knows the score
He gets the women
And he kills the bad guys
He was given an offer he couldn't refuse
Machettleton

(you can safely turn it off after 1m50, it's fairly repetitive after that--meant to be  mixed through a liveset afterall)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 22, 2012, 12:24:05 PM
... beautiful ... :cry::1fap:

I love you're srsly doing all of these :D

(btw Twiddle X refers to xXx, not Malcolm X)

I also forgot one:

They called him Machettleton
He knows the score
He gets the women
And he kills the bad guys
He was given an offer he couldn't refuse
Machettleton

(you can safely turn it off after 1m50, it's fairly repetitive after that--meant to be  mixed through a liveset afterall)

Oh! That's good to know, since I was going to do Malcolm X.

I may do both now though anyway.

I am going to take a brief excursion from it though after I get home tonight.