News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

I am going to kill the next person that bumps a fread.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 29, 2007, 01:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idiot

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Payne

Why must you test Roger?

I hear his hate and rage have expanded beyond mortal measurement since the Great Organ Revolt of '09, I even hear he has formed an exoskeleton out of duct tape, scaffolding poles and a V12 as tuned by BRABUS. Not to mention the scythes, rusty sporks, banjos and other armaments.

I'd run if I were you.

maphdet

Quote from: Payne on May 01, 2009, 08:42:19 AM
Why must you test Roger?

I hear his hate and rage have expanded beyond mortal measurement since the Great Organ Revolt of '09, I even hear he has formed an exoskeleton out of duct tape, scaffolding poles and a V12 as tuned by BRABUS. Not to mention the scythes, rusty sporks, banjos and other armaments.

I'd run if I were you.

*not running*
:evil:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dimocritus

I was going to bump this, but I clearly have no business here. Good day.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Payne

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne is such a WOMP master, that they come to him IN HIS DREAMS!

:mittens: for your subconcious.