News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — UK Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 11, 2007, 05:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 04, 2008, 08:04:46 PM
Quote from: Davedim on September 04, 2008, 07:23:38 PM
I'll print a few of those on newsprint and slide them inside some free copies of the Metro.

It is your moral duty to also include them in your lefty propaganda.

Well, I know Frances Curran and stuff well enough.

Time for some Discordian entryism, perhaps?

Harlequin

Fantastic posters - set them up around my college last week and they're still on the noticeboard. Not only that, but they're being read, too - one of them had "What the fuck?!" written on the bottom, so I presume that they've fulfilled their purpose quite well!
After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Harlequin on October 06, 2008, 08:31:25 PM
Fantastic posters - set them up around my college last week and they're still on the noticeboard. Not only that, but they're being read, too - one of them had "What the fuck?!" written on the bottom, so I presume that they've fulfilled their purpose quite well!

Thanks. That's awesome.

:D

Critical feedback is more than welcome too, by the way.

If there are some that you'd rather not post because of anything besides the writing itself, I may rework it accordingly. Even if it's because the entire layout just isn't satisfactory I'd like to hear about it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A