News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Would you like to play a game?

Started by PopeTom, October 22, 2007, 05:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:04:11 AM
i've run through the grammar nazi schtick too, even when it was only typos and spelling errors.

So you're a professional shitgobbler?  This is just your newest mouthful?

Maybe you should trying lying less, though.  If you can.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

yeah, we're still working out the consistency and dispersion pattern for the corn granules.

IMO, they're faux-natural at best.
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:07:13 AM
yeah, we're still working out the consistency and dispersion pattern for the corn granules.

IMO, they're faux-natural at best.

That's nice. 

Perhaps in the future, though, you will refrain from being a lying whore.  Think you can manage that?  Or at least you can attempt to be clever or funny with your lies?

Or will you simply continue to attempt to harm peoples' reputations because you think it's "edgy"?

TGRR,
Thinks you'd have been a natural in Bush's DoJ.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Iron Sulfide

i haven't the sticktuitiveness to be a legalizer in bush's regime.

holding onto something that long constipates me. which, you know, is counter-productive to my own work.
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:14:45 AM
i haven't the sticktuitiveness to be a legalizer in bush's regime.

holding onto something that long constipates me. which, you know, is counter-productive to my own work.

Yeah.

Anyway, since you seem to like fucking with other peoples' work, I think I'll just fuck with you nonstop, "Nietze the Poet" (Christ, you have no right to accuse ANYONE of being unoriginal).

How about we google some of that drek on your myspace page and see how much of it is "plager"?

Iron Sulfide

what reputation would incur harm, by the way, that didn't exist on this board?

he could have defended himself. if i had chosen to be completely un-abrasive, i suppose i could have phrased it more to the effect of stealing the spirit, or beating the dead horse.

but that's not nearly as fun.

plus, i can find numerous examples of bold faced liarly in your own actions. (not particularly on THIS board, to be fair.)
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:20:09 AM
what reputation would incur harm, by the way, that didn't exist on this board?

he could have defended himself. if i had chosen to be completely un-abrasive, i suppose i could have phrased it more to the effect of stealing the spirit, or beating the dead horse.

but that's not nearly as fun.

plus, i can find numerous examples of bold faced liarly in your own actions. (not particularly on THIS board, to be fair.)

So you tried to trash someone's reputation HERE, for "fun", knowing full well that you were lying.

You are a piece of shit.

And feel free to post such "Liarly actions".  Go ahead.

Man up, you lying sack of shit.

Iron Sulfide

go for it.

and i have no shame in using that moniker. dredge all you want.

i'm sure there's cross-posting on there, and some rather inane shit.

but not really anything of plagiarized nature.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:22:58 AM
go for it.

and i have no shame in using that moniker. dredge all you want.

i'm sure there's cross-posting on there, and some rather inane shit.

but not really anything of plagiarized nature.

So what?  By your own fucking standard, proof is not necessary, right?

You can just accuse someone of something, because it's "fun" (which puts you right up there with such notables as Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh).

Well, I'm gonna have some fun of my own, until I get bored.  That should only take 6 months or so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:25:04 AM
you wanna be real thorough, check my music page, too.

hxxp://myspace.com/theendisqueer

Why torture myself?  You suck.  Besides, you totally ripped off DfB.

(Note that there is no need for me to PROVE that, even to myself.  I can just SAY it.)

Iron Sulfide

have a hayday.

my name means next to nothing, anyway. i'm sure as soon as your hate is flowing freely again, you'll find something more worthwhile, anyway.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

on a point of honesty, i have no idea who Dfb is.
Ya' stupid Yank.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:28:16 AM
have a hayday.

my name means next to nothing, anyway. i'm sure as soon as your hate is flowing freely again, you'll find something more worthwhile, anyway.

Nope.  You're my new project.  And your monikers mean nothing, really... Which is why I am currently datamining your real name (thanks for using myspace, moron!).

After all, if I am going to destroy your reputation on a whim, I should probably do it right.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 10, 2007, 08:29:08 AM
on a point of honesty, i have no idea who Dfb is.

You wouldn't know honesty if it bit your dick off, asshole.