News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mourning Star

Mourning Star

So yeah, this is probably completely out of line.  But fuckit.

http:LMNODDED

Modded by LMNO by request of one of the copyright holders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mourning Star on November 30, 2009, 05:42:18 PM
So yeah, this is probably completely out of line.  But fuckit.

http:LMNODDED

What is it (Websense is being a bitch)?

Modded by LMNO by request of one of the copyright holders.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

It's a link to a download called "Operation Mindfuck.rar". Posters are in it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 30, 2009, 09:43:54 PM
It's a link to a download called "Operation Mindfuck.rar".

It's probably the fliers in question.

I won't be using them, though, as - unlike Net - I recognize that the fliers are the product of two people, not just one, and since he has withdrawn his side, they no longer exist.

It's a matter of principle.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

They do seem to be, the flyer I opened was signed by you, and has pretty pictures.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on November 30, 2009, 09:49:09 PM
They do seem to be, the flyer I opened was signed by you, and has pretty pictures.

Those would be the ones.

It's unfortunate that Net had to let his hate get all out of focus like this.  Can't really fault him for it, of course, as I've done it here not once but twice, before I had my hate gland properly calibrated.  But still, it's a shame.

Yeah, Mourning Start, that's not cool to post the PDFs I created out of Roger's writing.

I have the design files to prove I created them.

You may also get into some trouble with Adobe if you continue to make those available for legal reasons I won't go into.

As a matter of copyright, the PDFs belong to me and you do not have permission to use them.

My copyright is a separate legal matter from those you may run into with Adobe.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on December 01, 2009, 03:13:52 AM
Yeah, Mourning Start, that's not cool to post the PDFs I created out of Roger's writing.

I have the design files to prove I created them.

You may also get into some trouble with Adobe if you continue to make those available for legal reasons I won't go into.

As a matter of copyright, the PDFs belong to US and you do not have permission to use them.

My copyright is a separate legal matter from those you may run into with Adobe.

Fixed.

LMNO

It has been brought to my attention that, as the mod of this subforum, that it may fall under the purview of my so-called "job" to delete that link.

I'd like to point out that contacting MS directly might have been the more honorable move, but I'll bork the link anyway, as it seems to be causing insanely stupid drama.

The Good Reverend Roger

What's honor, when you can have petulance?

LMNO

ZE POWER!  EET FLOWS THROUGH MINE FINGERTEEPZ!

:magick:

I did try to contact MS.

He hasn't logged in since yesterday morning.

But, thanks for the nasty assumptions, you honorable, honorable chap.

LMNO

I can only work with the information with which I am provided.  If someone chooses not to provide that information, I can not be at fault.

Also, if you notice, I did not name anyone in the above post; I may have been referring to someone other than you.